Obedient servent

Connies POV)
I rap my hand around the new gift, " WHAT IS THIS??! " I yelled she quickly grabbed my hair pushing me to my knees .She lookes down coldly " you will address me as 'my spinel' if not ",she pulls out a little controller and puts her finder on a red button but not enough to push it .She continues, " I will finally show your friend who's calling shots pinky winky " she said looking back at Steven ."Wait spinel please you don't have to do this " Steven reassures but it only makes her put more pressure on the button, I look back at him as I clear my throat " my spinel what would you like me to do for you?" I asked in the nicest way.She sighs and puts the button in her pocket " go get some food for me and my steven ~ " she said sitting down next to Steven " uhh.." I start to sweat " my spinel I'm a human I cannot use the warp pads like you can ," I say with my head down I hear a slight growl come from her."What if you go and Connie can stay here and watch over me?" Steven bumps in ,she look at Steven and she thinks about it for a second and looks back at him ,I smile letting nervously ." Ok ,I'll be back in maybe an hour be safe and if you leave this garden than..I will murder your new friend pinky so stay safe~" she says passive aggressively as she walking to the warp pad and jumping on it "bye pinky~! Warp pad I need to go to earth" she said and the light omitted from under her feet then she was gone.
We both let out a sigh and I looked at him " what's going on?" I asked crossing my arms.Steven fell back and laid on the ground  covering his face and bites him lip " c-connie " he said painting,my hateful face went away as I saw he was in pain? " Steven what's wrong "? He bit even harder on his lip " I need you to...." he said putting his hand on mine .I knew what he wanted , I sighed and sat down right next to him " you want conny wonnys help?" I asked softly,he bit his lip ever harder uncovering this face showing pink eyes with diamond pupils.I giggles and grab his butt and pull him close"come here little Stevie " I teased pulling him into my lap and surprisingly he sat there submissively.I leaned into his ear whispering dirty stuff like, " you want me to do something dirty? To you Stevie ~?" I cooed , he turned dark pink "y-yes " he said grabbing the soil and holding onto the grass tightly.I started to circle his gem base and lick his ear whispering more and more dirty stuff into his ear,"c-Connie " He moaned under his breath .I put my hand over his eyes hoping he wouldn't move it and would like to be restrained and just like to hear my voice chanting dirty thoughts into his mind while I do all the work behind scenes. Steady I started to move my hips back and forth ,he let out a whimper and a moan and tugged at the floor even more " Connie -what about s-spinel? " he said  "and why'd I let a bad little gem kick you have what you want ?and plus forget about her!" I teased as I stopped moving my hips but his hips were still moving 'he wants friction to grind on huh?' I thought " you want Connie to help u with your little friend down there?" I asked ,he nodded as quick as he can .Grabbing Stevens little friend and tightly wrapping my hands around it to earn a little  moan from Steven as I was stroking it up and down and running my finger around the tip of it.Steven was a moaning mess under me I saw as  his hands go purple from how hard he was gripping the ground and how his hips grinding against my leg how could ya resist not to just go out of town with him?

(Steven pov)
it felt so good and I just needed more so much more .My hips grinds against Connies legs " I -I need more " I painted my lip now bleeding but I love every second of this it felt so good .Suddenly Connie's lips collided with mine was more force was put into the sloppy kiss felt amazing "mo-more Connie " I said in between kisses.She bit at my sore neck as we broke the kiss " I wanna claim you ,you have all HER marks on you " she said "I-I" but she just shushed me " you don't have to keep lying for her I'm here " Connie said before biting at my marks again which got some moans out of me as my hips started to move against her again " eager Steven or are you just happy to see me" she questioned teasingly .We giggled "Well Well well " said a voice from the bushes our eyes shot open as we separated and tried to stand up straight " m-my-" Connie said before being shocked to the ground " save it" spinel shot at her " Stevie what where you doing " spinel asked walking out of the bushes " were you here the whole time ? " I question blushing " I love seeing your variability " She said just smiling at the sight as she continued " your friend doesn't look so good" spinel said innocently as I looked back at Connie who looked like she was choking "CONNIE!" I yelled running over to her but spinel caught me by the jacket pulling me over to her " oh honey if her death is something that will help that I'm willingly to do that " she said sweetly ,now come over here and let me feed you" she said I smacked her hand off me and ran over to the warp pad trying to get help but who was there to get help from?I  yelled " HOMEWORLD" but no light omitted "WHY WONT IT WORK!" I yelled tears crawled down my face, but I felt a hand rap around my leg as I  collapsed on the ground and she drags me down the stairs and right next to her .She looms over to me smiling devilish at me "NO" I yelled taking off my shoe and throwing it at her face " stay away" I yelled again throwing my other shoe it still did nothing as she continued to get closer " pinky winky what was our agreement !" She angrily said "I guess we'll have to leave you for a month " she said evilly smiling.
[spinels pov)
His eyes shot open as he got up to face me " W-wait spinel no! " she pleaded " don't wait me Stevie you have to learn your lesson and so does your friend I'm taking her someplace and teaching her a lesson Be back in a month "I said sweetly as I grabbed Connie and headed towards the warp pad .I heard his foot steps come up next to me " wait spinel please don't go"! He said grabbing my hand holding it tightly I blushed at this but shook him off."Pinky I'll leave some food I got for today but that's all you get..." I said "THIS ISN'T FAIR?" She yelled stomping her foot and it struck me as I stopped " ' this isn't fair'?" I repeat i turn around to meet with her as her eyes still glow a familiar pink tent .My anger grew as those words repeated in my head " it's not fair?" I repeated again and again as I put pinky friend down my fist grew bigger "FAIR?" I yelled stomping my feet towards pinky as her eyes shined brighter "YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS NOT FAIR?!" I yelled grabbing her with my huge fist,all she could do was struggle and it felt good making her struggle just to fail.I continued " YOUR ATTITUDE NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!YOUR GONNA STAY IN THE VINES UNTIL YOU LEARN RESPECT ME!" Her eyes widen As wide as they could be she struggled and more yelling " LET ME GO YELLOW! I don't wanna go back into the tower again! ".I threw her against the piller and tied the vines up as tight as they went and put the food as far as it would go ."Now think about what you have done and We'll be back in a month .hopefully your manners improve and you learn a lesson! Young lady" I said picking up Connie and walked towards the warp pad.

But I heard the strangest thing ,"yellow please come back I did nothing wrong , what did I do?!?" She would say as I got my stuff with her friend on my back.she would continue to call and beg for help and for yellow diamond to come back when she wasn't here and didn't know where we were " I'm doing this because I love you Stevie ~" I said holding his chin but his eyes came back to those brown eyes and he tore his head away from my grasp " your a monster " he said " have fun, hope your manners improve " I said walking up the stairs and finally getting on the warp I yell " TO EARTH" the light shows up and then I'm on earth.

Stevens pov)
'blood' I thought 'it hurts' another one popped in and finally ' he's dead ...dad...Connie...the G-gem..' tears, a familiar thing came down my cheeks all of them rushing down as my whole life got ruined by this gem.'I can't live without her ,she brings me food ,she listens to me..but she almost killed Connie...NO I CANNOT JUST LET HER WIN!' I thought and looked up weakly As I struggled against the vines they were old and withered it only took a few minutes to break them.I fall to the ground blood on my wrist ,I'm all of breath that taking all the little energy I had .'spinel I-need her...' I thought as it resurfaced into my brain my breath getting less and less and the world around me got darker and darker ' is this how I die' I thought.Until the warp pads light omitted and the light left behind a blob of pink .Who could it be? It had to be from earth but my vision still grew darker and then totally darkness.

Ugh' I grunted looking up to see pearl? I jump back slightly "AH! W-who " I stuttered before she got poofed right in front of me .My eyes widened, as I look who did this too pearl it was a jasper? She looked around to see if there were any other gems on this withering death trap..."how long have ive  been sleeping ?" I question she looked down at me...evilly.But then she looked at my gem and did the diamond salute and bowed.but My vision started to transformed this garden into a bedroom and the jasper turned into yellow diamond ,a huge bellow of rage irruption into my chest as yellow spoke " your not ready to have a colony pink." Those words stuck my heart hard as I yelled back at her " YA WELL I WILL GO TO WHITE SHE'LL GIVE ME A COLONY" the jasper flashed back into my vison as she took yellows place " n-no need my diamond I will obey your every order,without hesitation " she said .Then yellow came back and so did the anger she spoke again now standing up showing the height differences "PINK THATS ENOUGH GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW " she yelled now pointing at the door behind her large chair,I angrily stormed off into that direction as I saw my little pink pearl follow me.She spoke after the door closed in my room " m-my diamond please your a gift to this empire.we all cherish you" she said hugging me ,but I heard it a million times.I growled as I stomped down on her foot "IVE HEARD THAT A MILLION TIMES" I yell and punch her back.Her eyes widen as the jasper came back into my vision as my stomp made the hole in the concrete of the garden and the gassers gem laying on the ground and the beautiful little room slowly fades away from existence and I'm left with a gemstone and tears 'I did this to her I'm sorry!' I cried as the cracked gem laying on the floor and a voice comes from the back " wow." Says spinel standing behind me,