Eleven

Joshua rolled over and blinked in the dim light. He stretched his arms and legs a little and jumped in shock when they brushed something warm. He was in bed, his bed, but not alone. He looked over to see the sleeping face of Seokmin nestled amongst a big pile of slate coloured pillows. His face was relaxed in the throes of deep sleep and he looked perfectly peaceful. His makeup was smudged under his eyes and his hair was wildly tousled and only on noticing his bare chest did Joshua panic. He lifted the the sheet and relaxed again when he saw they were both wearing underwear.

Kissing was one thing, that was another. He wasn't going to take Seokmin's innocence the way someone took his. With sweet empty words and unsubstantiated promises of love and romance. Promises forever unfulfilled.

The feint and blurry memories of last night came flooding back with a rush of pineapple soaked lips and gloriously soft hands. He remembered dancing with Seokmin, feeling way too warm from the proximity of their bodies and the influence of substances, he remembered losing his self control on the dance floor.

It didn't mean anything, he told himself, it was just kissing. It was just another part of the deal. He'd make Seokmin's night, kissing him in front of Soonyoung, showing the selfish brat what he was missing out on. He rubbed his eyes and wondered what Seokmin saw in the man. Sure, he was cute enough, and sexy in an arrogant way. But that was all he had going for him in Joshua eyes. He really thought Seokmin deserved someone kinder and more considerate. Someone who would see him as more than just his body or his looks.

"What am I going to do with you Lee Seokmin?" he whispered and frowned when the other man's face twisted into a smirk. "You could get me some water hyung after getting me so wasted last night."

"I'm not ready for this?" Seokmin groaned. He had a pair of Joshua's sunglasses planted firmly on his face as they stood outside the coffee shop in what felt like blazing sunlight. "You need some breakfast," Joshua said as he ushered the hungover man into the brightly lit café.

"I can't take them off to read the menu," Seokmin slumped against the table and whined like a baby. He'd been hungover before but beer hungover. Never pineapple vodka and weed hungover and he felt like he could throw up. "I'll order for you," Joshua crooned softly at him as he went to the counter with the laminated menus in hand. He leaned over and saw him instantly wander out from the back.

"Good morning," Jeonghan said brightly. He'd been at the party but clearly hadn't indulged as much as they had. Smart, Joshua thought, considering the man had a shift the next day. "I'll have two BLT's, a fruit plate, two small Americanos, and two large apple juices with extra ice." Joshua handed the menus over and Jeonghan chuckled a little as he rung the order up. "Party a little too hard last night?" He smiled as his eyes flicked over to where Seokmin had laid his head on the table.

"Yeah I guess so," Joshua said as he got his wallet out. "I saw you there," Jeonghan's eyes flickered with flirtation as he pursed his lips and took the note from Joshua's fingers. "I saw you guys all over each other. I was a bit surprised actually. He seems so innocent." The words hung heavily in the air between them and Joshua didn't know what to say next.

When he handed back his change the warmth of Jeonghan's fingers lingered on Jeonghan's just a little too long to be coincidental. Their eyes met, the gaze fraught with a touch too much danger, and Joshua couldn't read Jeonghan's intentions.

He waited for the other shoe to drop.

"And you don't. Seem innocent, that is, so I have a question for you Joshua," Jeonghan's eyes blazed with mischief as he leaned a little closer. "When you get bored with that sweet little angel over there would you ever like to try and handle something a little wilder?"

"Why wait until I get bored?" Joshua flirted and Jeonghan just smirked. "Because I don't play games like that." "Sure," Joshua said sarcastically as he handed over his cash. "You have a boyfriend as well if I'm not mistaken." "Well my boyfriend is happy to share," Jeonghan took the cash and handed Joshua back his change. "Maybe I'm not," Joshua said as he took the money and turned to walk away.

"That took a while," Seokmin said when Joshua returned. "Yeah," Joshua said absentmindedly, his eyes wandering past Seokmin's tired face, wavering constantly to fixate on the blond haired barista behind the counter.

As Jeonghan's eyes raked over him Joshua smiled sweetly at Seokmin and reached out to stroke his hand. He couldn't believe how well the deal was working out for both of them. He was sure Soonyoung had seen them kissing the other before and now he'd sparked the competitive nature he suspected Jeonghan had. Joshua was excellent at reading people and felt a satisfied smirk cross his lips at being right.

"What are you smiling at?" Seokmin groaned as he put his head down on the table again. "Just pleased with the way things are working out," Joshua said. When he saw Jeonghan walking over with their drinks he reached out a little further and stroked Seokmin's hand a little softer.

"Whose that guy hyung?" The tall handsome barista asked when Jeonghan returned with the empty tray. "Just some guy," Jeonghan said as he waited for Mingyu to finish the BLTs. "He's got some balls flirting with you like that in front of his boyfriend," Mingyu shook his head in disgust. He hadn't even looked at another guy since locking things down with his boyfriend who he adored. "Yeah, the poor kid seems sweet too," Jeonghan said as he quickly arranged the fruit plate. "I don't know what kind of games that Joshua guy likes to play but he isn't going to have that sweet boyfriend for long."

"What about you and Seungcheol hyung?" Mingyu asked as he deftly arranged and sliced the sandwiches. "I don't know," Jeonghan said as he put the plates onto another tray. "He says he's not ready for that kind of commitment so I guess I'll just keep my options open." Jeonghan winked at Mingyu as he carried the tray of food out of the kitchen and the younger had to laugh at the sassy sway in his hips. Jeonghan could smell trouble a mile away and he was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. Mingyu wondered if his hyungs would ever grow up and settle down.