ThunderClan Allegiances

Alpha: Sonic- white male wolf with hazel eyes.
Apprentice- Snowdrop

Omega: Shadow- black male wolf with yellow eyes and has a white scar on his cheek.

Healer: Sticks- brown female wolf with green eyes and wears a vine around her paw and wears feathers in her hair and green eyes.

Warriors

Amy- a brown she-wolf with red marks on her tail and ears and red sun mark on her. And light brown eyes.
Apprentice- Cream

Blaze- a gray she-wolf with blue eyes and white underbelly and red markings on her.
Apprentice- Holly

Flare- A red male wolf, with orange and whited tinged his fur and yellow eyes.
Apprentice-Featherwind

Silver- a gray male with a white underbelly and yellow eyes.
Apprentice-Boom

Cinnamon- a dark brown she-wolf with light brown eyes.
Apprentice- Bunny

Suko-a light gray male wolf with blue eyes, light gray patches, and white underbelly.
Apprentice- Rusty (This character does not belong to me, he belongs to SukoTheeHedgehog)

Jet- A brown wolf with brown eyes and has a bandage around his stomach.
Apprentice-Maya

Sidekick: Tails- a white male wolf with orange patches with blue eyes and wears a watch around his neck.
Apprentice-Ray

Sally- a dark brown she-wolf with red eyes, white paws, and has a scar over her eye.

Wreckers

Knuckles- a brown male wolf with green eyes and wears a red scarf.
Apprentice- Mighty

Storm- brown male wolf with yellow eyes and has the power to start lightning.

Scouts

Cliff- a white wolf with red muzzle, paws, and ears (tinged with orange), and purple eyes.

Apprentices

Snowdrop- a light blue she-wolf with a white underbelly with no pupils. (She's blind)

Rosy- A light brown she-wolf.

Cream- a tan she-wolf with blue eyes.

Holly- a black she-wolf with green eyes.

Featherwind- a pretty tortoiseshell she-wolf with orange eyes.

Boom- a gray and black male wolf with yellow eyes.

Bunny- a gray she-wolf with a white underbelly and yellow eyes.

Rusty- a light brown male wolf with yellow eyes.

Maya- a black she-wolf with blue eyes.

Ray- a gray and black male wolf with angel wing necklace and yellow eyes.

Mighty- a red male wolf with a white underbelly and yellow eyes.

Other Animals

Bonnie- a white bunny with blue eyes.