Prologue

A white wolf with beautiful blue star necklace, sinking into his pelt. He looked down from his SeasonRock, to see if any Clans are drowning. The wolf closer his eyes and breathes through his strong nose and he smelled deep depression. His eyes opened quickly and felt lightning going through his chest.
"ThunderClan", he whispered softly.
"Liege!"
Lie he's ears flipped up quickly, and turned to see a beautiful white she-wolf. Her light blue eyes lit up the night, her markings were light blue, small dots close to her eyes. She smiled a welcome to Liege. He smiled back, but went back to frowning again. The she-wolf frowned as well, she rubbed Liege's pelt.
"What's wrong?" the she-wolf asked.
Liege sighed, " ThunderClan is falling."
"What?! How?!"
"I don't know."
"Don't you think Sonic will fix all of this?"
"I hope so, Sonic is a strong Alpha, but not that wise, but a really good friend."
"Is it possible we can warn them?"
"Nova, you know we can't do that."
Nova sighed, she closed her eyes and walked off. Liege looked one last time and looked up at the stars.
"Optimus", he whispered," ThunderClan is in trouble. I know you are protective over your mate, but without your wideness, ThunderClan needs you."
A tear came from his beautiful blue eye and walked off to rest in the smoke of fire.