Elena's Loss of Light

**Elena POV

*2 months ago*

I wasn't sure how long I was on this train, or what day it was.

There were so many people on the train, I didn't know any of them. There may have been others in the separate cars, but I wasn't sure.

The train itself was hot and stuffy, due to the amount of people in there.

Whatever took us...they took everyone, and I mean everyone on campus.

That's thousands of people, including students, teachers, workers, even people that didn't even actually go there!

People touring campus, construction workers improving the campus at the time.

Everyone...everyone that was on campus was taken with us.

They didn't care, these...whatever they were. All they cared about were that they had enough people.

We all knew what would happen every so often or so.

People would be taken and those people...we don't know what happened to them. All we knew was that they didn't come back.

This day, everything changed for me.

I was in the car I was put in the when they dragged me on here, and luckily, they didn't want us dying before they took us away, so they did fed us.

It wasn't a lot, just barely enough.

The day where things got more complicated...was the day I was taken away from everyone else, probably to never be seen again.

Like everyone else.

The little minions that did everything came in and took a couple people.

The people in my car were mainly students, but we did have the stray worker from a dining hall or something.

When we saw the minions come in, everyone backed away.

A few girls, looking like they belonged in a sorority or something, made screaming noises and looked the most afraid.

Don't get me wrong, I was scared.

Terrified even.

But I tried to keep the screaming to a minimum.

You know, in case that caught their attention and they'd come after me.

I was more concerned with surviving this mess. I just wanted to go home, I wanted to live and graduate!

Something must've caught their eye, because I was one of the unlucky few.

That's when I started fighting back, screaming, whatever I could to get away from these things.

Perhaps for someone to save me, but I knew that wasn't going to happen, everyone here was just glad it wasn't them.

I was now...never going back.

**Marcel POV

*Present*

My sister....I don't know what happened to her, but she wasn't looking too good.

"We need help! Someone help her!" I cried, as we all came on the train and I carried my sister on.

That's when the Conductor came onto the car.

His face said it all, it was not a good look.

I saw Willow come in behind him and he turned around quickly to stop her, whisper something in her ear.