Cix Teasing You ;)

HELLO I AM SO SORRY.
I have been away for a while and I know I have been keeping you guys waiting. I have been very busy with alot of stuff however I should be able to upload more frequently now.

Now onto the story ;)

BX

You were cuddling up with Byoungon in his apartment just both relaxing and spending time together

You were cuddling up with Byoungon in his apartment just both relaxing and spending time together.  You have both been together for a long time now but have yet to do anything....

"Lets just stay like this forever...." Byoungon sighed

You cuddled your face into his neck embracing his warmth.
He wrapped his arms round your body as you both cuddled each other eagerly. 

You felt like you were in a trance as you held Byoungon so closely to you
That you didn't realise you felt a soft kiss on the side of your neck.
You bolted up from Byoungon's neck in surprise with what you felt.
You saw Byoungon with a cute but micheveious smile on his face...

What was he thinking?

You blushed not sure where to go with what just happened.  Byoungon has ever only kissed you on your lips,cheeks and forehead but never anywhere else.
You then felt a hand on your upper leg and you jumped up from where you and Byoungon were sitting.
You were really that innocent huh?

Byoungon laughed at your reaction showing off his milky white teeth.

"Ahh Y/N your too cute! How can I do anything to you?"

You just stood there with your hands fiddling with each other and blushing crimson red.

"Lets take this slow shall we~?..."
Byoungon licked his lips

👀

Seunghun

You were staying at Seunghun's place for a while

You were staying at Seunghun's place for a while. And whilst you were there Seunghun could not help but tease you at every chance he could get. He kept pinching you out of nowhere, and whispering in your ear and running off. And when you were both watching something together he kept placing his hands all over you. It was getting quite annoying to you now and you didn't know what he was trying to do...