Chapter 31

Vmin backstory

Jimin's pov

I always felt at ease when he was with me. When someone wrongs me and I feel anger seeping through my veins as I could just burn them alive with just a snap of my fingers or like I could make earth open up and order it to swallow them alive and hear their screams as they get burned in the hellfire their agony being music to my ears Tae was always there just at the right time before I could do anything to them, it was as if he had superpowers to sense when I am angry enough to kill someone. 

He would be there right then before I could do anything worse like maybe punch the shit out of the person who angered me. His touch or voice was enough for me to calm down. He near me always felt like ice-cold water being poured on top of my head when I am boiling with anger.

He had a good reputation unlike me. We were complete opposites. He was the school's popular sweetheart while I was the school's popular bad guy, but that was only when someone pisses me off so much and I end up beating them up with no bruises or whatsoever on my body only them being in pain and hurt. 

I usually kept to myself, didn't talk much unless with Tae, I was kind and all that but guess people only wanted to know and hear bad things about others. So I ended up being the cold-hearted bad boy of the school even though I didn't do anything. I and Tae had many fangirls, boys, as well. We were liked for different reasons though.

I think it's his boxy smile, positive attitude and out of this world thoughts that drove me towards him. He was funny, talented and had a beautiful personality that very much attracted me. I was an iron filling that was getting attracted to a magnet that every iron fillings wanted but only one could reach and take place in the heart of the magnet called Tae-Tae.

Soon I realised I loved him like really loved him with my entire heart and my being but I was always in denial. I thought I was straight but suddenly I take an interest in a guy? How was that even possible?

I came up with many conclusions like I was just attracted to his personality, it was just the infatuation of my age like he was nothing more than a friend/ best friend.

After being defeated by my heart for 2 continuous years I gave up I decided to confess to him my feelings whether he liked me back or not I could get the burden of not telling him off of my chest forever.

So at the end of 8th grade, I asked him to meet me behind the school after finishing off our last and final exam for that grade which if we pass sends us to the next grade if not then makes us repeat it over and over again till we pass.

"Hey! What's up? Why did you called me up like 4 in the morning just to tell me that we need to meet after exams behind school today?" Tae asked. Yes, I did stay up all night contemplating should I tell him or no. "It's just I wanna tell you something serious," I replied. 

"It's okay Chim you know you can tell me anything."

I took in a deep breath before I was going to blurt out what I wanted to say I heard an annoyingly high pitched voice 

"Babe! There you are, I've been searching the whole school just to find you. Why did you leave without telling me first?" That girl said. 

"Irene, first I don't have to report everything to you and second I am with my friend so don't disturb me now. Ttyl. See you at the front of Sunshine cafe?"

That Irene girl pouted and left. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend! I can't believe it I am your best friend and you never told me!?" I said in an exaggerated and dramatically hurt way even though it was not at all a drama and I was breaking on the inside. 

I just didn't wanna make him feel bad or guilty over something he didn't know or feel towards me, to begin with. 

"It's not like that Chim, You know me I can't reject when people confess to me. I would date them for a week then leave them be. But with Irene, I feel like something might have clicked into place. Even though she considers me her boyfriend, I have still not decided whether I should take us seriously or no. Coz I have felt the same feeling many times but just for my heart to break over and over again when I confess to just realise they did not consider me more than a friend or brother, so I decided to go on experimental dates with her to see if I would like her enough to take the relationship to a serious level. Anywho what did you wanna say?" He asked after his explanation.

I just chuckled bitterly and put on a fake happy smile on my face "Oh! Don't worry it's nothing. And I wish that you two would click as you said." He luckily didn't dwell on what I said and rambled about how he wanted to go to a newly opened arcade and how about us going after the date with Irene.

"Nah, I've got things to do. I will call you up when I am free then we can go. Now go on and be a gentleman and dress nice for the lady and take her out on a date." With that said I walked out of the school campus to my home. I didn't let a single tear fall till I was home inside my locked bedroom laying on the bed with my face buried into the pillow to let out as much as less noise possible as my mom was downstairs. I didn't want to worry her more than she already was.

I cried till around dinner time then washed my face to make sure my eyes didn't look puffy or like anything that indicated that I was crying hard. After dinner, I went back to my room just so the feelings could hit me hard once again so I could just cry once more.

I cried and cried till I fell asleep. I opened my eyes when I thought I heard a noise. I opened my eyes to see a kid standing in the doorway to my room, the light outside hallway lights was on and bright but it was behind that boy. I could only make out the dark small child who looked like he was about my age in the doorway nothing else, coz the shadow covered his face only showing me his figure. But then I heard a voice it was of a child I confirmed, but then again it was soothing and it calmed me down from my crying. 

The voice said "Don't cry I will be here with you to share your pains. Don't cry anymore just close your eyes and go to sleep and all your pain will be gone."

I knew I am not supposed to trust someone I didn't know but something told me I could trust him and believe his words. So I did exactly what he asked me to. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

The next day the memory from the previous day was still fresh in my mind although the thoughts of the previous day didn't bring me any emotional pain. It felt like a distant memory like something that happened centuries ago as all the pain I experienced seemed like a dream from my past life's.

I didn't feel anything no pain nothing in my heart. It was for some reason filled with excitement and joy as if I was going to explore something new that day and the days to come. I went to Tae's as normal talked with him and I didn't even feel a hint of sadness when he told me about his date with Irene the previous day.

After a month of waiting our results came out and we both passed with flying colours. We were both excited for a new beginning especially me as I waited anxiously for something/ specifically someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! Thanks for reading my story.

Authors out byeeeeeeeee~