A Flying Secret Ch. 1

Izuku Midoriya had just finished up some school work before heading to his car. He was planning to go home but someone ran up to him "Hey Deku! Watcha doin?" The girl asked him "I-I was j-just t-trying to go h-home, a-and you?" He asked putting up a false shy boy act.

The girl was smiling at him very brightly and normally this would make a guy blush but not Izuku. She took a breath before asking "D-do you want to g-go out sometime?" She asked him surprising the young hero but he laughed internally "I'm sorry but I'm spoken for," he said smiling "I've know about your crush for a week now but I'm sorry, I'm already in a relationship," he said as he continued to walk to his car.

Once he was in front of his car which was a really expensive Lamborghini but he honestly only has it to hide something.

Izuku got into his car and pulled out his phone. He began texting someone.

Izuku: Hey honey, I'm gonna go pick them up. I'll have dinner ready once your home.

Nejire: Ok Hun, once I'm done with these last few things I'll be in my way home.

Izuku: Live you honey

Nejire: Love you too

And with that Izuku put his phone down. But unbeknownst to him a group of five were watching "Who do you think he's talking to?" A girl with a brown bowl cut the same one that just got turned down asked. The others were just sitting there "Maybe that person he has a relationship with, I don't know," a boy with red hair said "Why are you extras stalking Deku?" A ash blonde person asked them now raising the group to five "Oh hey Bokugou, we're planning to see where he is going. You wanna come with?" A tiny grape haired boy asked "No, whatever your doing I want no part in it." Bakugou said as he walked away pulling out his phone.

" Bakugou said as he walked away pulling out his phone

He went to his chat with Izuku.

Katsuki: Oi Deku!

Izuku: Don't text while I'm driving jackass

Katsuki: Just trying to tell you, five of our class are following you

Izuku: I know, let them this will be fun!

And with that Katsuki put his phone away before going into his mustang.

Now Izuku was at his house swapping which car he was in. The people from his class watched as he did this and we're amazed at how fast he swapped and at how huge his house was.

Once he came back in a mini van he stopped at the gates and got out "Why are you following me?" He asked us as we all got out of a bush "W-we... Um" he raised his hand before pulling out his phone "I'll tell you all my secret just lat me call Charles so he can bring the car around," he told them as he began talking on the phone until he hung up.

They all turned as the electric gate opened up and a limo came out "You called sir?" He asked and Izuku nodded before looking at us "Get in," he told them and they did.