Playlist

I. Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd
"How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year."

II. Hearts Without Chains- Ellie Goulding
"If time was still, we'd have no fear, or scars to heal, in our hearts without chains."

III. How Will I Know- Whitney Houston
"There's a boy I know, he's the one I dream of. Looks into my eyes, takes me to the clouds above."

IV. Alflie's Song (Not So Typical Love Song)- Bleachers
"And in those rare moments you and I were brilliant. We were gonna be alright."

V. Like A Prayer- Madonna
"I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing. I have no choice, I hear your voice, feels like flying."

VI. Never Enough- Loren Allred
"Take my hand. Will you share this with me? Cuz darling without you, all the shine of a thousand spotlights, all the stars we steal from the night sky, will never be enough. Towers of gold are still too little, these hands could hold the world but it'll never be enough for me."

VII. Total Eclipse of the Heart- Bonnie Tyler
"Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never comin' round. Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears. Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes."

VIII. Afraid- The Neighbourhood
"You're too mean, I don't like you. Fuck you, anyway, you make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs. It hurts but, I won't fight you, you suck, anyway.  You make me wanna die, right when I."

IX. Another One Bites the Dust- Queen
"How do you think I'm going to get along without you when you're gone? You took me for everything that I had and kicked me out on my own. Are you happy? Are you satisfied?"

X. Cinnamon Girl- Lana Del Rey
"There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live. Like if you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did."

XI. Don't You Want Me- The Human League
"Don't you want me? You know I can't believe it when they say that you won't see me."

XII. Back to Life- Zayn
"Honestly she's the only one that's watching over me. Gives me oxygen when it gets hard to breathe. And if I lose the fight I know she'll, bring me back to life."

XIII. Faithfully- Journey
"You stand by me, I'm forever yours, faithfully."

XIV. Wiped Out!- The Neighbourhood
"Lost and afraid, young and innocent but getting older. I don't wanna be alone."

XV. Just Like Heaven- The Cure
"You, soft and only. You, lost and lonely. You, strange as angels. You're just like a dream."

XVI. Stuck With Me- The Neighbourhood
"Realized I'm less important than I thought I'd be. I'm not tellin you got any certain reason but now I'm feeling guilty for it, I didn't wanna leave, no. You are stuck with me so I guess I'll be sticking with you."

XVII. Mickey- Toni Basil
"Oh, Mickey! You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind!"

XVIII. Story of Us- Tinashe
"You're the prince of my heart, and there ain't no way they gon' keep us apart."

XIX. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face- Roberta Flack
"The first time I ever saw your face I thought the sun rose in your eyes and the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave to the dark and the endless skies, my love."

XX. Angel- FINNEAS
"You're an angel in disguise. You're an angel in my eyes."

XXI. Mandy- Barry Manalow
"Happy people pass my way, looking in their eyes, I see a memory. I never realized how happy you made me."

XXII. Change Your Mind- Tori Kelly
"And daddy he got a hold on me, I know you think that it's wrong. But he grew on me like a rose, the sweetest I've ever know. No it don't seem right but I'll change your mind."

XXIII. I Just Called to Say I Love You- Stevie Wonder
"I just called to say how much I care, I just called to say I love you and I mean it from the bottom of my heart."

XXIV. I Wanna Be Yours- Arctic Monkeys
"Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hold than I thought. Maybe I just wanna be yours."