Chapter 33

Alissa now stood in front of Aron who had Adrianna stuck to his hip, but he still was giving her a smoldering look. Her thoughts went back to when he had snuck into her room and.........

Alissa had taken such a long time to prepare herself, she had remembered how much she had taken time to prepare herself. She had gone to the store to find a dress. She had found a black dress that was tight and it was a strap. It was stunning.

She had run back to her dorm room and decided to take a nap because tonight was going to be a long night for her, she had to be determined for it to go well. Adrianna and Lexie were on to her every move that she made. She did miss Aron but she couldn't anything about it.

She drifted off to sleep, and she woke up when she heard a knock, and she was confused as to where the knock was coming from? She was sure it wasn't, she rose up and to her surprise, she saw that it was Aron by the window.

Her breath caught, she went and opened the window, "You shouldn't be coming in through the window it's dangerous!"

"Well, this is the only way I can see you." He said with a grin on his face.

"Come in and close the curtain. I hope no one saw you."

"Relax Alissa no-one saw me and I made sure of it."

"Oh okay." Now that he was in front of her in the flesh, she couldn't believe that she could extend her hand and be able to actually touch him. How she had missed everything about him.

She went up to him and hugged him, he was very surprised. She drew back quickly. "I'm sorry..." She stammered.

Aron pulled her back into his, and enveloped his arms around her, "there is nothing to be sorry about, I wanted to be with...I mean I wanted to touch you too."

Alissa nuzzled herself more into Aron, and she looked up. His lips met hers with so much desperation and longing that she also had felt for the past week and half that she was not able to see him. After a few minutes, she broke it off.

"What?" Aron asked puzzled. "You don't want me?"

"I do."

"Then why have you been avoiding me and barely answering my calls. I have been worried that something had happened but here you are alive and well. To make it worse I get an invite to dinner from Adrianna telling me you and Brandon are going together,"

"It's a long story, Aron."

"I do have time before this so-called dinner, I wasn't going to go but when I heard you were going with Brandon I had to come but I had to understand what's going on? Do you like this guy?"

"Adrianna and Lexie are watching my every move and I don't know if you being here is even a good idea."

"So is that why you are going with Brandon?"

"Yes,"

"Why don't you tell them the truth about us?"

"What truth Aron, that we are just hooking up and nothing more."

Aron looked a bit taken aback by her words, "You don't have to put it that way."

"I have to because that is the truth and if you don't leave now, they will catch on to us, and it's not going to look pretty at all."

"Okay..fine."

Aron was heading out the window when he turned around and pressed a quick kiss on her lips, "You will look amazing tonight,"

"How do you know? You don't even know what I'm wearing."

"I don't have to know but I just know that you will."

He went to her window and swiftly jumped down. He was gone and Alissa felt her heart beating. She went to the shower and showered long and hard hoping that this night would go well. After she was done, she dried her hair.

She started to straighten her hair, when she was done she put on her makeup taking as much care as possible so that she could impress Aron. Then she donned on her dress. She wore her black heels and some earrings.

Alissa got a text from Brandon and that he was going to be late because of practice so she should go on without him and he would meet her there.

She was already late and she hailed a cab and made her way to the restaurant and now here she was, standing in front of Aron, Adrianna and Lexie, and Brian.