Chapter 40 - End

This time she was not going home but she was going after Aron to sort this all out, she needed to know where she stood.

When she arrived close to his destination she made her way through the forest and she did not care as what time it was, she would get the answers that she needed.

She made it into the clearing and what she saw made her freeze momentarily.

"What is going on?" Alissa hurled out a scream mixed with a cry.

Aron turned to her, "Alissa what are you doing here?" 

Alissa turned and she started to run, but Aron caught up with her. "Let me go, Aron."

"No, not until you talk to me." 

"Why must I ?"

"Alissa you damn well know why! Not after what you have seen."

"It's over between me and you." 

"No Alissa it's not."

"Yes, it is...." 

"No it's not."

"You can't dictate my life Aron, I decide when things are over and when they aren't. And this between us, it's nothing just like you said. We were just having sex and that's all there is to it. So I am living up to your words."

"I didn't come to you, you came to me. From the get-go even when you were hiding in the bushes and eavesdropping my conversations. When you kissed me and all."  Aron replied raking a hand through his hair.

"Wait so you knew I was here? And it was me all along"

"Of course I did." 

"Then why didn't you tell me you knew?"

"Shouldn't I be the one interrogating you too?" Aron replied calmly,

"Can you give me your heart then Aron." 

Aron rubbed the back of his head, "I can't Alissa. I don't think I ever could. I think, maybe you are right we should stop this."

With that Aron turned on his heel and he left her in the forest alone. No she wasn't going to stop it here. She would stop it at her own terms. Aron wasn't just going to walk away from her that easily.

A/N: Hey thank you for reading and journeying with me. This is the End. 

I Stalked A Psychopath Book Two: www.patreon.com/taniashava (To read book two.)

Instagram: tanz.v

New books: My Brothers Best Friend and The Prostitute and The Painter , Tempting My Professor, Wanting Damien 18+, Wanting The Enemy's Girl ❤️‍🔥

Patreon: - Hey please support me here for bonus content and Sequels of my books. There are different tiers and a lot of rewards. This helps me create more content for you and thank you to my amazing patrons: Sharon, Aneisha, and Desiree.

www.patreon.com/taniashava

com/taniashava