Chapter 1

Harry's point of view
Today I will go to Hogwarts. I missed school so much. I packed all of my things. On my desk, I can see a picture of me, Hermione and Ron. Hermione looks so beautiful. Oh, Harry, you can't think about her like that, she is your best friend and she likes someone else. She likes Ron.
I have other things to think about. We are going to start our 4th year at Hogwarts. I walked away from the Dursley's and I am heading to Ron.
I am jealous of Ron. He is loved by Hermione, the perfect girl in this world. Why I am thinking like that about Hermione?
I arrived at the Burrow, Ron's house. He is happy to see me. His mother came and hugged me.

"Hello, Harry, dear, how are you? How was your trip?"
"I am fine, my trip was good. I am happy that I left. Now I can finally have a good summer."
"Mate, we are going to the Quidditch championship. I can't wait."
"Great, I bet it's cool. Hermione isn't coming with us?" I asked Ron.
" Yeah, she will come tomorrow. I bet that she read all her books for the 4th year." Ron laughed.
"Ron, she likes to read, it's not our business. We have to accept her the way she is." I replied.
" Yeah, I know, I know, we would be dead without her." Ron said.
" Hello guys." Hermione waved at us. She came earlier. I run to her and I hugged her as I haven't seen her in years.
"Hello Hermione, I missed you so much." I said. I noticed that she is feeling awkward. Shoot, I think I made her uncomfortable.
" I am sorry for my reaction, Hermione."
" Don't worry, Harry. I missed you too."
" Hello, Ron, how are you?" She blushed. She feels so nervous when she is talking to him.
" I am fine, and you?"
" Also fine. I can't wait for the championship. I have read a book about it, this summer." she smiled.
She is so cute when she is smiling. Her eyes are amazing. I feel lost when I look at them. I think I am in love with her, but for now