Chapter 13

After the dance, the new magical couple exits their dormitory just to take a look at the beautiful sky.
   The sky is dark but filled with stars. Hermione had always loved stars. She is thinking that they bring hope into people's lives.
It's a shame that they have to use the invisibility cloak to get out since Umbridge is in charge of Hogwarts. The first-year students are afraid of her.
Hermione pushed away those horrible thoughts out of her head and looked at Harry.
The moon was reflecting into his gorgeous green eyes and she loved that.
Harry is lost in his thoughts. He never thought that he could get Hermione to be his girlfriend... Well, not girlfriend, he never asked her, but he thinks is kinda obvious since they kissed a few times already.
They looked at each other. Harry took the cloak off them and kissed Hermione in the full moonlight. Hermione was surprised by his actions but returned the kiss, kissing him more passionately this time.
They didn't notice the red-eyed cat that meowed. Flich's cat meant bad luck. Flitch is coming. The lovely couple took a break from their kiss. Harry took the clock in his hands. He was ready to put it on them again, but somebody stopped him. It was Flitch. He caught them.
Harry and Hermione tried to run, but they were caught by Crabbe and Goyle, Umbridge's most loyal minions.
Flitch was happy that they would get punished but to his unpleasant surprise, McGonagall was there.
"Mr. Potter, Mrs. Granger, what are you doing up so late?" she asked them.
"Well, the lake is beautiful and we wanted to see it." Harry responded it.
"They were off their beds, Mrs. Umbridge will take care of them." Flitch said, very proud of himself.
Harry could feel Hermione shiver. This pink toad teacher tormented students in front of them to make them stronger in the battles. She usually uses  4 students per house in a single hour.
Harry rubbed her back in assurance, giving her the comfort she needs.
"I can take care of them, myself Flitch, it's not her job to punish my students. If she has a problem with it, tell her to talk to Professor Dumbledore."McGonagall said.
Harry and Hermione apologized to her and she didn't take a point from Gryffindor.
They kissed once again and went to sleep.