Chapter 19

Harry and Ron ate their breakfast fast and went to Hagrid's Hut.
They were worried about him. They haven't seen him in a while. Their new teacher Grubbly-Plank is okay to them, but they liked Hagrid more.
Hermione wished to be with them, but she had to be at Prefects meeting. It has to be just one prefect per house.
They checked his hut. No one was there. Neither Fang, his dog.
"Where is he?" asked Ron.
" I don't know, but I hope that he's alright. It so different without him" Harry answered.
Ron suggested going in the Forbidden Forest to search for Hagrid and Harry agreed.
After some time, they didn't find him and they went to their classes. They missed Charms, but Professor Flitwick is a very understanding person.
When Hermione saw Harry, she ran into his arms, forming a good protective hug.
They are looking in each other's eyes and Harry started to play with Hermione's locks. Hermione smiles at his gesture. She got closer to him and kissed him on his lips. He lifted her in his arms, kissing her tenderly and deep. She gestures to the Gryffindor prefect's bathroom.
Harry agreed and entered with her.
The bath was already prepared for them.
They were in their underwear and started to swim in the water.
They splashed each other and did swimming contests
When they got tired of swimming they got dressed and kissed each other tenderly.
They faced with Ron, he saw their wet hair and the towels.
"Looks like you two had fun, right?" Ron smiled.
"Yeah, we did," they both said in unison and blushed
They hugged Ron and went to eat their dinner.
After that, they studied for their exams all night.