Chapter 1: The First Event

Erza was walking along the market when she heard someone calling her name. "Erza!!" A girl with blue hair and a green blouse came over to her running. "Wendy, what is it? You don't need to run." Erza said. Wendy was trying to catch her breath and while Erza let her to an old apple tree. "So? What is it?" She asks. Wendy sat down with her and said "Can you tell us about your cousin again? My friends want to hear it." She ask. Erza smiled and nodded.

Wendy gestured her friends to come and sit with them. Asuka, Romeo, Cherria and Carla came and sat near them.

"Now, before we start, do you know who my cousin is?" Erza ask. Romeo nodded. "His name is Natsu, right? I heard he had an elder brother who was living with their uncle." He said. Erza nodded. "Right. Natsu, Natsu Dragneel. One of the royal guards family traits." Erza said. The kids went quite as Erza started the story.

*****
Young Prince Sting Eucliffe was yelling at the guards and order them to double the taxes for those who wish to enter the village. Despite Lucy's calls on telling him to leave the village be, he only noted her calls and sometimes ignored it.

One day as the guards were collecting the taxes, along came a maiden with long red hair and her daughter. With them, was a boy, with sakura coloured hair. "Natsu, look!" The girl called. "What is it Erza?" The boy named Natsu ask back looking at the place where the girl had pointed.

"But sir, I've already paid for the children. Please you have to let us in!" An old man pleaded to the guard. "Sorry, rules are rules. I can't break it. The prince's order." Bora announced. The man backed away when he suddenly stepped on a rock and slipped. As he fell, he accidentally pushed a lady and made her dropped her kid onto a boat under the bridge. "Guards! Help! My son!" She called but the guards didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, a dagger was thrown on the boat's back oar. It curved and landed by the bank. "My boy!" She called and took the kid. They all looked at Natsu who was still holding some daggers. "Thank you so much for saving him" She said. Natsu bowed and grinned. Erza on the other hand went over to the sherrif and took his money bag from his waist without him noticing. "Hey, I've paid for everyone, so come on in!"She called. The people cheered and happily went in the village.

" Erza, I thought I told you never to steal!"Irene said. Erza smiled." But mum, that wasn't stealing. Sherrif Bora said that if you come back out from the gate, you have to pay back. And he's outside the gate too. It's just making him being generous. "She said. Irene shook her head not wanting to say anything.

When they reached inside, Irene told the guards that they need to see the king and the guard escorts them to him. A girl with blonde hair was watching them from the one of the castle's tower. Her eyes sparkled when it set on Natsu. She quickly ran down stairs to the throne room.

Irene was actually expecting to see Queen Anna and was surprised to see Sting on the throne instead. She relayed that they needed to take shelter in his kingdom for sometime until the war near their kingdom ended. Sting rubbed his chin. "Alright. But in exchange, you will have to work for me. I don't give things freely even if you are part of nobles." He said. Irene ask him what does he need them to do for him. "Our cook has been fired and I want you to take his place. And the kids will be my servant." He said. The princess then came to him and said that she wanted Erza to be her maid. Sting agreed to that and told her to do as she please. As he was about to order Natsu," I don't take orders from a stingy Prince who doesn't even care about the people. "Natsu cut him off. Irene scolded him for saying that. Angry, Sting challenge Natsu to an archery competition." If you win, you may do as you please, have this bag of a thousand jewels and a kiss from Princess Lucy. "Sting stated. Natsu agreed and Sting told him that the competition will start at noon.

While getting ready, Natsu went for a walk. Along the way, he saw a little girl who wants to buy apples but didn't have enough money." I'm sorry kid. "The shop owner said. Natsu noticed that the people barely got money to go by. When the girl was about to leave, she bumped onto one of Bora's henchmen who yelled at her." Watch it! "He yelled. And when the girl apologies, he took her money at told her to scram. Seeing this, Natsu go angry. He went up to the guard, and silently pulled his belt." Sir, your pants is showing! "Natsu called. When he looked down, he realised that his pants were down and hurriedly tried to fix it. Natsu, went up to the girl and gave her a pouch of coins." But, these are not mine. "She said. Natsu pat her head and said" They stole it from the people, so it's not theirs either. " The girl smiled and said goodbye.

Guess I have to teach that stingy Prince a lesson in ruling a kingdom. But first,im gonna have some fun. He thought.