Cry! 2

Akishna POV 

I could hear the shouting outside the door as the last of the children were hurriedly pushed inside the passages, I quickly casted a spell over the room to prohibit teleportation and access to any outsiders.

Now I waited, I was really good with the art of spells.  In our country only royals or the chosen ones had the ability to use "jadu", and even among the royals many were ungifted. Only me and my eldest brother had the power to perform "jadu". To me it was not special, it was an advantage definitely,  but we were prohibited from using it until it was called for.

There is  great pride in being of royal lineage, being gifted and educated. To me my status was one of the most important components of my life.  It is the duty of the kystriyas to protect and rule the people, to maintain peace and well being of the nations. To shelter the unfortunate souls, to provide for the orphans and to make sure the animals are treated fairly.

To say I was prideful is an understatement.

I will never allow anyone to break my pride. I was taught to hold my head up as I am the son of  the Panchala bloodline and no one can break me.

I could hear the maids who had chosen to stay cry in panic as the noise outside intensified. I am grateful for their loyalty but as I explained before it is of no use. They all will   be slaughtered if I die.

I doubt anyone had the power to break my seal, of course as soon as I mentioned this a ripple of power bolted through the room, ripping the golden doors from its hinges and shooting it to the end of the room.

I stood shocked at the magnitude of the power, slowly raising my  eyes to make out the tall frame of the King of the Kurus, the murderer,the tainted. 

I hated him, I felt the bitterness seep into my blood, as I slowly gathered all my power into my hands and released a bolt of fire in his direction only for it to be deflected, darn it he was strong!

I felt the restricting bands on my hand pinning me to the wall as he walked into the room laughing, I tried moving, willing my power to get me out of this trap, to kill him.

"Its a power restricting band, you are helpless you little whore." He continued stepping  closer and closer, until he was in front of my face.

"Such a beauty, your father didn't agree on the terms I set forth yet I got what I wanted."   

"Shut up you murderer!" I screamed angrily

He came closer, at this point I felt his breath on my neck as he smelled me, placing small kissed along the side of my neck.

I writhed and writhed helplessly, trying to summon my power, trying to escape this humiliation, this public degradation. To say truly that I hated the feeling of his rough lips on my skin would be a lie.

I believe to the core of my being that sexual contact is scared, it is a way for our souls to connect, to become one, to dwell in a land that is untainted and untouched, to be at peace. It should be reserved for the one that has your heart, that owns your thoughts. Yet this bastard was destroying such a revered act.

I refuse to meet his gaze as he moved his arms up and down my body, trailing his fingers sensually on the exposed flesh. I was wrapped in an eccentric  dhoti and my upper half was naked, it was always hot so we rarely covered our bodies beyond need.

I knew what he was doing. "Get away from me you Chamar! (a chamar is a low caste individual)" I screamed loudly in his ugly face.

"Beg me to stop." He whispered into my ears.

I died inside as my brain worked to comprehend his words.I have never begged in my life, I have never been in a situation where I had to beg, I swallowed slowly, my pride refused to allow me to beg, I am of royal blood.

I felt confused, on the brink of tearing up,  contradicting myself of course.  Royals never cry or beg. I felt his hands moved down the mid-line of my abdominal muscles, slowly moving down that shallow valley  running horizontally as he met the  dhoti. He slowly took his time as he pulled the pleat out one by one, ticking his tongue .

I watched  his sinful hands laden with huge rings pulled my dignity out, portion by portion until the last strand was left "Stop." I whispered in a barely audible voice, surprised that he heard me.

"What?"  he asked loudly continuing his assault.

" Please stop." I whispered, willing myself not to cry. It was hard enough having to beg but to cry in front of all the maids,soldiers and generals,  it would have been  a sign of weakness  and I was anything but weak.

I could not believe that he was doing this, of course his ancestors were barbarians  the Yavanas  (ancient Greeks and Roman invaders) I shouldn't have expected anything better.

I continuously tried to escape from the bonds restraining my arms, watching him walk away slowly, willing my powers  to help me kill him, I knew my end was coming soon, I will die as my father did, helpless and  unable to fight.

I closed my eyes thinking of all the wonderful memories I had since birth and prayed to the Gods for peace for the people of my kingdom. I remembered flying a kite with my brothers, fighting with my sisters, playing with my nieces and nephews, dancing during Holi (the festival of colors), the feel of the grass under my bare feet in the early morning.......

I was  transferred  back to reality by the sharp  cut through my hand.  The pain radiated from the open wound but I refused to open my eye, all I could think of was Him, all the hatred, I didn't even know I was capable to feel this amount of hate.

He usurped the throne, took my kingdom, exiled my brother, he is evil, too dark.

My ears made out the blade being used again yet it was not on me. Before I could open my eyes I felt  skin on my raw wound, sending sharp pain throughout my  body.

I screamed helplessly as it rocked my body, it was too much.  I've  never felt anything like this before, it felt like my life was being ripped out from my body, I fell to the floor writhing in pain slowly moving into a dark abyss cushioned by strong arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT PLEASE!