🍃Believe🌺

~Mini flash back~

《Seth pov》

Jake, Embry and Quil went out to eat, but when Embry and Quil came back, Jake wasn't with them.

"Jake might have just found himself a girl!" Quil jokes.

Embry shakes his head. "No, we would have been able to tell."

I hear Jake's bike coming down the driveway, before it stops. He soon walks in and my eyes open in confusion.

'Jake smells like strawberries and vanilla........ He doesn't normally smell like that.'

He smiles at us before sitting down on the couch.

"I heard you met a girl?" Sam asked.

Jake rolls his eyes slightly before nodding. "Yeah, YN Swan. Bella's little sister. Haven't seen her in years. In bringing her over tomorrow, and she already knows about the bloodsuckers and us."

I raise a brown in surprise.

"Bella has a sister?" I ask.

Jake looks at me and nods. "Yeah, but she's been with her Mom since forever."

We nod and I look down.

'Why am I excited to meet her?'

~Time skip~

I grab another muffin and take a bite, smiling cheekily at Emily, who wipes a chunk of my cheek.

"Thanks Emily!" I say once my throats clear.

She nods smiling softly. "If I didn't feed you all, you'd all starve. Can't let that happen now can I?"

I nod smiling, before I hear a familiar bike coming down the road.

"Guess Jake's here." I whisper.

I see Emily nod, and everyone pretends to do something as we wait for Jake to walk in with YN. Billy was here, wanting see her. He told us stories he had of her when she was little.

"I just do!" I heard through the door.

The door opens and we all look at her, before she almost runs at Billy.

I close my eyes, her scent rushing past me as I sat stunned. Shivers went up and down my spine before I turn around. Words get muffled as I stare at her dazed.

At withing a second of making eye contact, it was almost like the world stopped spinning. The future flashed passed my eyes, us holding hands, dancing in the rain smiling at each other, walking along the beach, looking down at her in her wedding dress. All of it.

It was like a rubber band, it pulled me back and snapped me into reality. Like a invisible string tied around me, and she held the other end. She's what kept me from being a full wolf, she made me human. She was beautiful and was ment to be with me.

She smiles at me and I feel my cheeks heat up as I smile back at her.

"Oh my god. Seth, you didn't!"

{Your pov}

I snap out of my daze when I hear a girl yell at him. I think it was Leah

The boy, Seth, smiled sheepishly at her before glancing back at me. I glance over at Jake and notice his face full of anger.

Seth looks at him too, and his face falls.

"Jake-"

"Don't." Jake interrupts before storming off, slamming the door behind him.

Confusion builds up in me and I glance at Seth before looking at everyone.

"What just happened?" I asked.

The girl, Leah, rolled her eyes while scoffing silently. I saw Sam give her a glare and she looked away.

"YN, I think you better sit down for this." Billy says.

I nod, glancing at Seth again before walking over to the couch and sitting down.

Seth looks at Billy and Sam, who talk to him quietly as everyone starts to leave the room. I notice Seth glance at me, before looking back at Sam and nodding. Sam pats him on the back and him and Billy leave, making me and Seth the only ones in the room.

Seth smiles at me, before shoving his hands in this pocket. "This is kinda akward." I hear Seth mutter to himself.

I giggle and his face flushes a bright red. He looks up at me through his lashes, and my heart skipped beats. He smiles and shyly sits across from me.

"I'm Seth." He says.

I smile and nod. "I know. And I know your a werewolf."

He smiles. "Yeah. And um well, I uh - What did Jake tell you about us?" He quickly says.

I raise a brown and shrug, leaning my elbow on my legs while resting my head in my hands. I stare slightly up at him and smile.

"Oh, not much. Just your names, and who has a life long relationship." I say.

His eyes widen slightly and he blushes slightly before he looks down. He clears his throat and looks back at me.

"An imprint." He says.

I nod. "Yeah. I promised him he would find one, but I think he's lost hope cause, you know. Bella's already taken and stuff."

He nods quickly. "Yeah I know. And it's annoying when you hear his thoughts going on and on about how pretty Bella is, and why they should be together. Not that Bella isn't cool or anything, it's just that-"

"You get tired of hearing about it? Yeah, I understand that. I was compared to a lot when I was younger, but now it's not that often."I say, leaning back against the couch and resting my hands on my thighs.

He smiles and chuckles lightly. "Why did you come to Forks YN? Jake never said why, but you don't have to tell me if you don't-"

I shrug. "No, it's fine. I - I felt bad missing Bella's wedding, and it's been years since I saw Dad, Billy, even Jake! I guess, I just kinda missed it, and wanted to feel like I was home for once."

He smiles softly and nods. "Good reason.

I smile and cross my leg over the other, giving him a look.

"Seth."

He blinks and nods. "Yeah?"

"Tell me why everyone left. Cause I know they left you explain something to me, so please just say it." I mutter.

His eyes widen and he blinks, before he looks bashfully at his lap. He shuffles slightly and I lean forward, putting my hand on his knee, hoping to calm him.

He jumps at the contact and he looks up. Our eyes connect again and I watch as worried left his eyes, and his pupiles widened.

"Seth?" I whisper softly.

Silence fills the air around us, almost suffocatingly. Our gaze never brakes as we both relax almost instantly.

"Your my imprint." He whispers.

"WHAT!?"