~Cute Love~

One Friday morning Popo was off to the stage with the others then Jollibee saw Popo and his heart was beating in a fast pace "O-oh hay Popo y-your looking good today~!" says Jollibee with a nervous voice then Popo nodded and then the kids came in and cheered for them 10 hours after the kids left Jollibee and the gang go back too there own stages and Jollibee was starting to think of Popo and that how cute he was Popo on the other hand was the same way in his playroom then it was already 12:00 am and then Jollibee went to Popo's playroom to see Popo "hay Popo are you busy~?" then Popo shakes his head no "no why Jollibee~?" then Jollibee pined Popo to the wall and then kisses Popo and then Popo kisses back "I love you Popo~!" says Jollibee "I love you too Jollibee~!" say Popo and they keep kissing the Yum comes in without knocking "hay guys have you seen my go-" Yum stops talking when he saw Jollibee and Popo kissing "uh n-nevermind then~!?" then Yum walks out and closes the door behind him and he starts to feel so weird and stupid for doing that then he goes to search for his goggles again and then Yum sees the nightguard and feels so in love with him but Hetty was in her room and her room is right next to the nightguard but Hetty goes though the vents go get to Twirle's room then Yum went into the office too see the nightguard again then the nightguard sees him and then gets up "oh hay Yum what's wrong~?" then Yum sees his goggles in the Nightguard's hands and then Yum runs over to him and try's to grabs them from him but couldn't because he was to short to take them from him back with Jollibee and Popo they where cuddling together in Popo's bedroom on Popo's bed "hay Popo~?" said Jollibee "y-ya Jollibee~?" said Popo "c-can we have a baby~?' asks Jollibee then Popo starts to blush cutely and then he nods his head "yes yes we can Jollibee~!" then Jollibee and Popo starts kissing and then they did "it" then when they where done they start cuddling again an then they both fell asleep until 6:00 am hits for a new day to begin.