Chpt. 2

Violet rolled her greenish hazel eyes as James attempted at grabbing her hand for the twelfth time that day, it was currently breakfast

Violet rolled her greenish hazel eyes as James attempted at grabbing her hand for the twelfth time that day, it was currently breakfast. In one hour the boy grabbed her hand twelve times, imagine how many times he does it the rest of the day. Secretly, Charlotte loved when he grabbed it, only a second did she allow his hand to stay there. She adores the boy but she isn't that worried about boys, Violet had her priorities in order.

James hated it when she would push his hand away, but he was fine. He knew she would fall for him in a few short years, they were only in their third year. "Come on Bambi!" James called using Violets marauder name, seeing as she was a doe and refused to be called "Prongslette". So she chose to be named after a muggle movie.

"James, when is it going to get through your thick head, I would never go out with you!" Shaking his head as Sirius and Remus cackled slightly, Peter cheering James on like the little follower he is. "One date?" James questioned Violet rolled her eyes and turned around to talk to Marlene and Alice.

"Hey Vi, I heard from Cherry Stalls, who heard from Tammy Ramirez, who heard from Charlotte Newton, that a certain Ravenclaw was looking to ask you out." Alive smirks as James turned to look at them instantly, "What?!" Placing her hand over James lips, Violet smiled, "Really? That'd be absolutely wonderful-. James, what the hell!?"

Violet was cut off as James stood on top of the Gryffindor table as the whole hall went silent, the teachers listening in closely instead of yelling at him to get down. "Which one of you clawed bastards wants to ask out my girlfriend?!" Slamming her head down on the table as all eyes turned to poor Alexander, who made a joke about asking Violet out.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! She's a marauder you can't just go and date her! Violet Evans is my wife, alright she may not know it yet but we'll be married in a few years, so why ask her out or talk about doing it when she is mine. You hear me ALEXANDER, don't ever talk about asking out my girlfriend, alright?" The boy nodded quickly as James sat back down and the hall went back to normal.

Violet began to attack James violently, "What the hell!? I was finally going to get a date!" She whined as James threw an arm around her, "You have no dates because we have scared every boy in this school to not ask you out, so you'd go out with James." Sirius comments before he goes back to his chat with Remus about James and Violets children.

"They'd be so cute, green eyes, black hair or brown eyes and red hair. Medium height." Peter adds in as he shoves toast down his throat. "Yeah because that it very appealing watching the food you chew scream to get out." Marlene growls throwing a biscuit at Peter, "Hey, not the biscuits!" Both Violet and James tell Marlene angrily.

The group smirks as both Violet and James hands went to cover the biscuits, landing on top of each other. Pulling her hand away, quickly taking a biscuit, "Remus, come on we have Herbology." Violet called before getting up to walk out of the Great Hall. James watched her leave lovingly as her red waves bounced as she walked away.

"She'll be mine soon, ladies and gents."  He called happily as Lily, who was eves dropped from a few seats down from beside Peter, hiding behind her book. "Yeah right, Potter. You are an insufferable git, my sister has standards and by what she had told me about you-." James cuts of his future sister in law, "Wait, she talks about me?" Lily scoffed, "Sure as one of her F-R-I-E-N-D-S. If anything she talks about Remus more than she ever did you."

A frown fell onto James lips before he left the hall in a hurry, Frank and Alice jogging after him as Sirius, Marlene and Peter stared daggers at Lily. "Seriously? I get you have your whole fairytale with Snivelous but try not getting in the way of his dreams, alright?" Marlene stated snootily as she dragged the other to boys to find James.

Lily rolled her eyes slightly, "I'm just saying the truth."

——/——/——
Violet frowned slightly as James sat beside her quiet as they packed up at the end of McGonagalls lesson. "What's wrong with you, Prongsy?" She questioned as she placed her bag on her shoulder, James merely shaking his head as he walked past her. Violet running after him and jumping on his back, James grabbing her by her thighs.

"What's wrong?... Tell me or I'm going to cry!" Violet whined as James heart fluttered seeing how much she cared but thought of Lily's words. "I'm going to let you go, Violet..., go on dates with other guys. We'll probably never happen because of your high standards."

Tilting her head to the side as he set her down gently and turned to face her. "You said this morning-." He cut her off with a sigh, "Go out with Remus, he is the only guy that'll ever meet your standards." Violet grabbed his hand softly as he went to leave, "Remus is like my brother, so is Sirius and Peter."

James frowned, "What about me?" Violet smirked slightly, "Why on Earth would I date my brother?" Turning on her heel, she ran down the hall, shoving people as she went, James stopped for a second. "What- wait Violet Potter get your arse over here!"

The two began a chase down the hall as everyone watched with amused smiles as they ran past Lily. The ginger haired girl smiled softly at Violets bright smile but frowned seeing James was making her smile. Lily's heart broke slightly as she had a slight crush on the messy haired boy. "I'll get over you one day, James Potter,... will I?"