Chapter Five

Carlisle Cullen's P. O.V.

I opened the door and seen my friends from when I was in the Volturi.

"Hello old friend." My very old friend says in amusement.

"Hello Niklaus. Would you and your family like to come in and meet the children?" I ask as I hear a loud growl and a scream coming from the living room.

I run to the living room to see Flame on the ground with a bloody nose with Jacob standing over her growling fiercely at Esme, Alice, Bella, and Edward. Renesme was laying on the ground with a cut on her eye brow holding Flame's hand crying. I walk over to the girls and look at the wounds while hearing the Mikaelason's entering the house and walking into the living room also. They all look at the girls then back at the others in confusion before Rebekah steps over to us and picks up Renesme. She holds her close as she cries into her neck.

"What happened?" I ask as I pick up Flame and hold her close to me.

Edward growls and goes to lunge at Jacob only to be held back by Elijah and Finn.

"It's be best to tell my dear old friend why you attacked these two girls." Elijah says in Edwards ear.

"They were sitting on the ground acting like two babies. Esme told them to stop and all they did was stick they're tongues out and crawl over to Jasper and Emmett. So I went over and knocked the adult back into them both before the dog came in and tried to attack me. Emmetts mine!" Rosalie snaps as the girls start to cry harder as they here her speak about what happened.

Thats not what really happened? Can I show you? I hear Flame whisper in my mind. I nod my head and feel her touch her hand to my cheek.

Flashback

Flame Black's P. O. V.

Carlisle sat me down on the floor to go answer the door. I look at Sissy and smile.

"Sissy wanna pway?" I ask as she comes over and sits down beside me.

"Yes sissy!" She says back excited.

We crawl around on the ground playing with each other acting like a bunny and a wolf. I'm the wolf and Sissy's the bunny. We crawl around and jump and nibble on each other before Esme comes over and kicks us both on the belly.

"Will you two freaks quit acting like babies!" She snarls at us before punching me in the nose with her fist.

I whimper and hold my nose as she goes over and kicks Sissy on the head with her high heel.

I cry and crawl over to Jasper as Sissy crawls over to Emmett. We crawl into their laps and cry.

"Get out of my Jasper's lap!" Alice yells at me before grabbing me by the hair and throwing me on the floor. I scream as Rosalie does the same to Sissy.

Flashback Over

I growl as I look over at the others. I put Flame down in Jaspers lap and motion for Rebekah to do the same to Renesme. She nods and puts her in Emmetts lap.

"How could you do that to two little girls?" I ask as I walk over to stand in front of them.

"They're not babies! They're two adults!" Esme screams as she goes to walk over to me only for a puppy to come flying out of no where and landing infront of her growling and snarling.

"Oh cute! A little shifter!" Emmett says as he goes to get up only for the puppy to growl at him too.

I look at Jasper and see that Flame's not in his lap anymore.

"Flame, baby girl is that you?" I ask as I kneel down and pet behind her ears.

She turns to me and licks my hand before running up stairs with me, the Mikaelsons, Jasper, Emmett, Renesme, Leah, Seth, and Jacob running after. We make it up stairs to hear her crying. I walk over to the door and sigh as I see her sitting on the bed holding her head and whispering.

"I imprinted. I imprinted." Over and over again.

"Love?" I hear Niklaus asks as we all walk into the room.

She looks up and runs over to him and hugs him. He looks at me and sees my confusion and smiles.

"She visited us in our dreams last night with her gift. Isn't that right, little wolf?" He ask as she smiles at all of them.

"Dats wight!" She says as she jumps into Kol's arms.

I nod and sit on the bed and motion for everybody to sit down with me.

"Lets sing a song for the girls why don't we?" Rebekah asks as Renesme climbs into her lap and Flame lays down over me and Niklaus