Alex's POV
My mom picks me up from school today because I normally hang out with Rian and Zack but they are going on a date. I just met Jack so I can't be like 'hey wanna come over?' So I text my mom to come pick me up. My mom pulls up to the parking lot and I wave to Jack saying "I'll see you tomorrow" smiling up at him. He says "bye." I get in the car and mom says "no Rian or Zack?" I say "no they're going on a date." My mom says "they're so cute I swear you need a friend or a boyfriend so you are third wheeling. Who was that new guy you were talking to?" I say "Jack my friend." She says "bullshit he's more then a friend and we both know that." I say "I don't know though." She says "he's hot, he likes blink, looks good in skinny jeans! He's your type!" I laugh rolling my eyes saying "k mom." She says "what! Oh he also has good hair come on you've got to have a tiny crush on him." I say "I just met him today! How could I have a crush on him that fast?" She says "love works in mysterious ways, Alex." We pull into the drive way and I step out grabbing my backpack while I do so. When I get inside my mom following me I pull my shoes off and say "I love shoes so much but they hate me." My mom says "yeah I wore those yesterday I got like 7 compliments on them but they hurt like a bitch." I say "but they are amazing and they do hurt like a lot." I go to my room and take a nap for a couple hours after changing into sweatpants and a tee shirt. When I wake up it's 4:30 so it's almost dinner. I say "good job self. Timing naps perfectly. Hell yeah!" I go downstairs and start making spaghetti for myself. Just plain because I'm special and to tired. I sleep a lot because I have nothing better to do. I go to the record player we have in the corner of the kitchen and I find Nevermind by Nirvana. I say "perfect" as I put it on the record player and adjust the needle  and use the lever to put the needle down. I go back to the stove and I put the spaghetti in the pot once the water is boiling. Welcome to Alex's cooking show where we listen to music and shit goes down. I laugh at my stupidity and I play on my phone for a while until my pasta is done . I strain it and I put a couple scoops of butter into the pot and stir it.  Then I put all of it in a bowl practically overflowing it. Whoops. I'm really stupid. Whoops. Again. My mom comes downstairs from her room and dances to nirvana while I eat watching her, laughing. I put my fork and bowl into the sink when I get a text.
Zack: hey can we come over?
I laugh and say "mom Zack and Rian are coming over." She says "yayyy."
Me: yeah you can but if this is to talk about your date I'm giving you both Benadryl and taping your mouths and your bodies to a chair
Zack: kinky. We'll be there in ten
I shake my head laughing. Zack and Rian get here and make their entrance by yelling "WERE HERE BITCHES AND MISS. GASKARTH." I say "ouch." My cat meows squinting. I pick her up saying "they're mean aren't they?" Then Rian says "oh and cat." My cat is pure white with hazel eyes. She's so cute and her name is pickles. She jumps out of my arms and does a figure eight around Zack's legs before he picks her up. I say "that cat likes you more then me." My mom say "hiiii" hugging my friends gently. They both reply with "hi mom." We all end up watching macgyver in the living room. My mom says "how can someone be so hot and badass yet single. I'm gonna cry." I say "I know me too." Zack says "I don't know wether to be mad or not about it." Rian just rolls his eyes at us. I say "if you keep doing that you might find a brain back there, Rian." Rian says "fuck off." I say "fuck on." My mom says "fuck maybe." Now Zack is looking at us like we're crackheads which is kinda true except we aren't actually on crack. I say "did you know Lucas Till was on Hannah Montana?" Zack says "him? I just realized he's been my celebrity crush since I was in 7th grade. Good god." I laugh and say "that's a little crazy." My mom says "mines probably been Joe Jonas since his Disney days or Drake Bell since his Disney days and that was mid 2000's." I say "so almost 17 years!" Rian says "guys really?" I say "yes." Rian says "hey at least you guys aren't like omg Zac Efron." I say "the emo hair doesn't work for him."