My oc

If you want to use him in a story or something you are free to just give me credit plz

Name: Adisa
Nicknames: Adi, Boyfriend (by Laikia)
Age: 16
Pronouns: He/Him
Faceclaim:

Personality: Mature, Sarcastic, Always hype, Lowkey depressed, Great at giving advice, Down to do anything, Loyal, Smart asf, Outgoing, loves helping peopleSexuality: Asexual, PanromanticLove interest: Laikia- His childhood bestfriend Backstory: A...

Sexuality: Asexual, Panromantic
Love interest: Laikia- His childhood bestfriend
Backstory: Adisa is whats known as the chosen one on his planet, Onviarilia, or Onvi for short. The people of Onvi are very intelligent. They have very extensive knowledge of the universe and what lives in it. Every time a chosen one dies, at that exact moment his or her reincarnation is born. Every chosen one has this birthmark on his or her neck.

The chosen one is known to be very powerful

The chosen one is known to be very powerful. Thanos found out about it through a wepons dealer from there and decided to try and build his army there because of that. Thanos thought that if he could get his hands on Adisa he could control him for he was only a child at the time (about 7). The people of Onvi obvi (hehe.. no.. ok) obviously didn't like that and tried to fight back. At the time Thanasshole wasn't at his strongest, so people could get a couple of hits in. But alas, they failed. Millions of bodies lie on the ground around a bruised and bloodied Than*vomits*. Adisa and Laikia were together in a shelter disguised as a daycamp. But when his mother died, he felt a sharp pain in his his chest— similar to when his father had died 2 years before—and started hyperventilating knowing something had happened to his mother. He then snuck out easily as the caretaker was the only one in a room with about 20 children. When Adisa reached the battlefield, he immediately saw his mother and ran over to her body, already covered in vine like plants taking her into the soil. The look in his mother's eyes infuriated him. His eyes shone a bright blue and he felt something surrounding him, moving as if it were alive.

(Like this but on a much lower scale because hes 7)The light made ballsackchin turn and walk in his direction

The light made ballsackchin turn and walk in his direction. But Adisa was so young and his body wasn't built for his power yet, he collapsed. Thanimrunninoutofnames collected him knowing he was the chosen one. He also collected the rest oc the children as slaves.
~Skip to 4 years later~
Most of the children died from mistreatment. There's only 6 of the Onvi people left. 2 are 13, 3 are 12 and one, Adisa, is 11. Adisa came up with a plan to escape with the last of his people. At the next stop (earth) they would escape on a pod. 3 people got caught and killed on sight. After they escaped, a 13 year old, named Karvadi(Laikia's sister), Laikia(12), and Adisa were the only Onvi people left.
Powers: Matter manipulation, telepathic link with his kind, he can tap into the universe and get power from it (the last picture shown)
Super hero persona: Supernova
Suit:

Likes: School, Space, Nature, Technology, Airplanes  Dislikes: Racism, Loud noises, Being scared, Bullies, Inequality,Quotes: "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid

Dislikes: Racism, Loud noises, Being scared, Bullies, Inequality,
Quotes: "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew." "Yet despite the look on my face... you are still talking."
Extra: He hates loud noises because it reminds him of the screams of the slaves while he was on thanos' ship (damn thats dark). He has anxiety. He doesn't need to eat or sleep because he gets all his energy from the universe. He doesn't understand simple things bc he lived in a world
Password: Juliet- Cavetown

You can make any changes to this character if you want to ☺️  I also have a face claim for Laikia ic u need it

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔
✌🏾