✝Chapter 4✝

The men dragged me into a dark room that was filled with dead bodies, they were all women and they looked as if they were mutilated.
I felt my legs lock as I looked at the twisted scene that was in front me, I felt fear as I looked at the bodies hanging in the air.
"This could be you" Namjoon says while holding a gun to the back of my head, I suddenly heard a click and I began to shake.
I heard a loud bang and he actually shot one of the bodies in the head, I nearly passed out.

Yoongi: "I wish that was you." He said in a dark and twisted tone as he stared at me with evil in his beautiful brown eyes.

A man walked in holding a huge knife, he was handsome but you could tell he was trouble.
He looked at me and he licked his lips, he removed his black silk shirt and asked......"Who is she?"

"This is y/n, she's new here Hoseok." Yoongi said and grabbed me by my hair, and dragged me to the floor.

" Yoongi said and grabbed me by my hair, and dragged me to the floor

"She's cute, I'd love to see her insides." He said while licking the blood from the huge blade, while looking at me seductively.

You: "Please don't hurt me." I practically begged.

He looked at me with darkness in his eyes, he didn't reply to me he just looked at Jimin.

Hoseok: "So you came after all" He asked Jimin but he didn't reply to Hoseok, it was like he didn't want anything to do with him.

Namjoon: "We should go, Jimin you stay here." He said and dragged me away with him.

"And why should I stay!? He's my ex for a reason

"And why should I stay!? He's my ex for a reason." He said and stormed out before Namjoon.

Hoseok sighed and began cutting the women's body parts off, he grabbed an arm and began to eat the flesh from it.
He was angry, and could've killed us all in an instinct.
"LEAVE! GET OUT!" Hoseok shouted at us and we all left without saying a word, you could feel his dark aura and it was intense.

************************************

"FUCK!" Jimin shouted and punched a hole in the wall, he was furious with Namjoon for getting involved with his personal business.
I set there next to Yoongi, he didn't say anything he just liked the show.
Yoongi lit his cigarette and took a long drag of it, blowing the smoke into my face and I was staring to feel pissed off.
I slapped Yoongi and the room went silent, Namjoon and Jimin stood there in shock.
Yoongi grabbed me by my throat and began to choke me, I tried to fight back but he was too strong.
He took the cigarette and burned me on the arm, I screamed out in agony.
I was thinking about what it was like to die, because I couldn't breathe. Namjoon removed Yoongi and I gasped and took in a huge breath.

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!" I shouted at him and he just laughed, his laugh was wicked and sinister.

Yoongi: "You know it." He said in a cocky tone and I wanted to beat him.

"I want to have some fun, Namjoon let me borrow y/n

"I want to have some fun, Namjoon let me borrow y/n." He said and Namjoon nodded, I was terrified by the look he gave to me and I knew he was going to hurt me.

There was a knock at the door and Jimin sighed, Namjoon opened the door and the chubby intimidating man walked in.
"Oh, Mr. Hanbin" Jimin said and bowed, and we followed by Yoongi and Namjoon.

Mr.Hanbin: "Hello Jimin, Namjoon I have something to discuss with you." He said and then shut the door.

Mr. Hanbin: "I know someone who can help you." The creepy man said and handed him a bus card.

Namjoon: "Park Jinyoung?" He uttered out loud and Mr. Hanbin hummed in response.

Jimin: "I heard he has skills in the drug sales, I should speak with him directly." He said and took out his cell phone, calling the man.

Mr.Hanbin: ''I will be back next week with the money, Nice doing business with you again." He said and shook hands with Namjoon.

Jimin: "See you Saturday" He said and then hung up the call, I knew that I needed to get out of here because shit was staring to get all too real.

Yoongi: "You guys meet with Jin young Saturday, I will stay here and make sure everyone is working....Including you!" He said and dragged me out of the room by my hair.

He took me into a room that was anime themed, and there was a cat costume on the bed.
"This will be your room for now on kitten, now get dressed! You have a client." He said and pulled out a gun, aiming it at me so I got dressed quickly.

Yoongi: "Good girl, now get on your knees. Make sure you treat your client well, if you don't I will be back to kill you!" He shouted and then left, slamming the door behind him.

[End Of Chapter]