The Crazy Lady

WARNING - This story is a true story

When i was 12 i experienced some horrible and terrifying events. 

When i was 10 i moved in with my dad. I didn't know anyone in the area, excpet for the family that my dad was friends with. The family was a single mom with 3 kids, luckily there was a girl who was 12 at the time and over the next two years we got to know each other pretty well. 

We weren't very close but we ended up having the same friends. One night our friend Robby, was hanging out with her and her younger brother. The were alone in the house because their mom was at work. 

This is where it gets terrifying and sad.

Their mom had been helping this lady, (through work) and got to know her failrly well.She found out that the lady's sister had just been released from the mental aslyum. 

The night Rob is hanging out with my friend, they get a knock at the door. My friend just thought it was her mom (her mom knocks a certain way). Without thinking she answered the door. Rob wasn't supposed to be there so he jumped out the window and ran home. He never thought twice about it. 

It wasn't her mom. It was the sister of the lady that their mom was helping, and she figured out through talking to her sister, where they lived and her moms working schedule. She came in and this is where i don't know the details, but in a way i'm glad that i don't. 

My friend's younger brother got away to the neigbours house to call the police. A week later, the lady brutally murdered my friend, it was only a week from christmas. She decapitated her and left her body naked in the bathtub but she hid her head. 

On Christmas day, when opening the presents, they found her head hid in one of the boxes. I wasn't allowed to go to the funeral.