CHAPTER 13

(Briley Pov)

If someone told me the day, I met Eben that I would have four sweet little pups and one unborn pup. I would never have run away from the pack! Ever since Eben rescued me I feel complete. Almost like a part of my life was entirely missing.

I place my hand on my bump and feel the baby kick. "I will never run away from Eben again. you know why? Because he treats me like a queen. Every girl should be treated like a queen!" I can't help but smile. I wonder if this little one will look like Eben or like me...

"Babe?" I hear the front door close and Ebens' footsteps get louder as he walks to the kitchen.

"In here."

"How's number five doing?" He kissed me on the cheek then bends down so he is level with my growing tummy.

"Right because who cares about how your wife is doing." I playfully roll my eyes and giggle.

"Oh, I was saving the best for last!" He comes closer to me and kisses my forehead.

"Daddy!" Our youngest child which is our only daughter Alice jumps onto Eben and hugs him tight with her arms around his neck. "Hey princess! Where are your brothers?"

Crash.

"Never mind. I think I know." Eben gets up from the floor with Alice in his arms. "I think they broke another glass." I hear Alice giggle as she and her father exit the kitchen.

"That's pups for you." I can't help but laugh at how imperfect our family is. I could never ask for anything better!

~THE END~

********************************

I know this is a short ending... But it's a good ending!

Thank you to my supportive readers! I love you guys so much! Please vote and follow me for notifications. I will be writing more books in the future so You will be notified when I publish more books!

-L