Rogerina- Roger Taylor

This is smut ish just an fyi

June 5th 1983

"Promise you won't laugh at me"? Roger asked. "yes Roger I promise now let me see" you said. "Ok, but if you laugh I get to punish you" he said strongly. "I won't laugh I told you that" you said.

Moments later Roger walked out (see image above) and you couldn't help but crack a smile. "What?" Roger asked

"nothing" you said laughing a little "you're laughing" he said take a step closer to me "no I'm not" you said trying to hold in my laughter. "Yes you are" he said stepping closer.

"No I promised you I wouldn't" you said. You looked at him and his beautiful blue eyes became dark with lust as he stared at you. "that's it" he muttered under his breath 

"You remember what I said would happen if you laughed, don't you love?" He asked pinning you against the wall and you nodded. "Use your words love" he growled "if I laughed I'd be punished" you mumbled "good girl" he purred  then he smashed his lips on to yours and started to kiss you hungrily, causing you to moan slightly. His mouth began to travel from your lips to your neck. 

"Roger! stop shagging (Y/N) and get your ass out here" Brian shouted from outside the door with Deacy snickering next to him. 

"Piss off Bri" Roger shouted stepping away from you and fixing himself. "I'm not done with you" Roger said with a low growl. 

I'll post part two soon.....
Vote, comment and send requests
-M 💕