Late night talks- Brian

September 7th, 1977

It was late at night and I couldn't sleep. I rolled over and kissed my boyfriend Brian's shoulder. "Are you awake?" I asked. He rolled over so he was facing me "yes" he replied. "Wanna talk?" I asked and he smiled. "I'd love that. What shall we talk about?" He asked and I shrugged "I don't know." We laid there in silence for a few minutes before a soft smiled grew on his face.

"Would you ever want to get married someday and possibly start a family?" He asked, wrapping his arm around me. "Of course, You are my everything and and I can't wait to see what the future has for us. I basically live here now anyway, I stay the night here so much" I replied and he chuckled "my home is your home, my love" he smiled, kissing my cheek.  "I'm so proud of you, have I ever told you that?" I asked and he smiled more. "You're a rockstar musician who has been more places than I'll ever go. I'm a little jealous" I admitted.

"You should come on tour with us" Brian suggested, rubbing my shoulder "Brian." "I'm serious, love. Come with us, see the world. I always hate leaving you on your own. But would totally be up to you" he replied. I kissed him softly "maybe" I hummed and he smiled. "Take your time, love. It wouldn't be for a while."

"We can talk about how beautiful you are"  he said and I giggled "that's cheesy"  "cheesy but true. I have the most beautiful woman in the world and I want to make sure she knows that everyday" he said and I kissed him. "I love you" I said and he smiled "I love you too."