Lovers & Liars

The trio arrived at the bar where you were and searched the place. Jaebeom went to search for Minho, as he owned the phone that was used during the incident to see if he could catch up to Chanyeol.

"I've already told Yoongi," Minho informed Jaebeom when he approached the bar. "I knew something was up when it was a guy who handed me my phone back. You missed him by about two minutes."

"Which direction did Chanyeol head to?" Jaebeom asked wanting to chase him down.

"Chanyeol? He wasn't the one who handed me my phone."

"Are you sure?" Jaebeom checked again.

"Yeah, I am," Minho guaranteed. "Because I would've killed him myself if he ever showed up here, after what he did to her.'

Before Jaebeom could ask what Minho meant, he received a text message from Yoongi asking to meet. Mark and Youngjae also approached him to let him know that they had searched everywhere and there was no sign of Chanyeol. All the cameras at the bar had been wiped too.

xxx

"What the fuck happened?" Yoongi asked as GOT7 arrived at the meeting spot.

"Chanyeol took her," Jaebeom slammed his fist on the table, as tears pricked his eyes. "Picked her up from the bar and he-"

"That's not possible," Yoongi stated in denial. "There's no way that Minho would have let him come within two feet of her."

"They were outside," Mark answered on behalf of Jaebeom, who was struggling to control himself. "And that's not the worst of it."

"What else can be worse than her getting kidnapped?" Jungkook asked.

"Chanyeol is with EXO," Mark announced and the room turned quiet. Eyes flicked between Yoongi and Jaebeom, waiting to see who would react first. The elder did.

"GODDAMNIT!" Yoongi yelled out before punching the wall. Jaebeom got up fuming, before turning to walk out the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Namjoon asked before Jaebeom reached the door.

"I can't sit around here and do nothing!" Jaebeom exclaimed. "I have to go out there and find her now. I will turn this whole town upside down if I have to!"

"EXO isn't going to leave here without our consent for them to take over," Namjoon said to try and placate Jaebeom and Yoongi. "She won't be going anywhere. We will get her back."

"I don't give a shit about EXO anymore," Jaebeom replied. "Chanyeol has her. God knows what he's going to do to her. You didn't hear him on the phone."

"Suho isn't going to let that happen."

"Jaebeom is right," Yoongi reasoned. "We have to find her now-"

"And what happens if the two of you go in there guns blazing?" Mark questioned. "You remember right, Jaebeom? We won't have her to patch either of you up. What do you think she would think after we find her, and the two of you are no longer around because you're acting like idiots?"

Jaebeom and Yoongi were silent because Mark was right. If they went looking for you without a plan, it would only end in disaster. It happened to Jaebeom twice, and if she lost the both of you, it would tear you apart. That was the last thing, either of them wanted to do to you. Jaebeom sat back down and cradled his head in hands. Yoongi slumped to the floor.

"We will find her, I promise," Namjoon declared. "We want her back as much as you both do. We just need to smart about it."

"What should we do, boss?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon contemplated for a few minutes.