Chapter 4

Y/n P.O.V

Raiden and I were planning a way for him to confess to the snow princess when a rose was slammed on the table infront of me. I looked up and saw it was Alice's son, "changed my sword back" he demanded glaring at me. I blinked my eyes at him for a minute before I said no and continued writing. "I wasn't asking" he said condescendingly. I sighed exasperated and looked back up, "are you really threatening the only person who can change your sword back?" I asked him while crossing my arms and leaning back. He huffed, breathed in, and out harshly before asking "Can you...... return my sword............... please" he said reluctantly. I looked at him before grabbing the rose and changing it back to his sword, "there now have a good day" I told him as I grabbed my stuff and left with Raiden as the bell rang. I saw Felly and called her over, "so how is everything going with the plan?" She asked putting her arm in mine. "He doesn't like any of my romantic ideas he says they are too 'over the top' or 'a little etreme' like how is riding in on a dragon too much" I told her as Raiden rolled his eyes muttering 'it is' as Felly laugh. "Hello Again mon mignon" we heard from behind us. We turned around to see a dark skinned guy with green eyes staring at Felly, "my..... cutie?" I asked Felly smirking and she gave me a dead pan face that says don't even. "Yes ever since I saw her I couldn't get her out of my head" He said as I tried to hold back my smirk. "I'm Y/n Hearts daughter of the queen of hearts and you are?" I said holding out my hand. He grabbed my hand and gave a kiss to the back of it, "Prince Aiden Son of Queen Tiana and King Naveen"

Felly p.o.v.

As soon as Y/n heard who he was she started laughing like she was truly mad. She bent over with tears in her eyes; I've never seen her laugh like this. "Is she alright my lady?" He asked me giving Y/n a worried look, "she's fine suga she's from wonderland there all mad after all" I whispered the last part when I felt a hard pinch on my side.
"Ouch ma belle!" I said rubbing my side. I felt a hand wrap around my shoulders and I see another hand go and flick Y/n forehead "ouch you mutant squid!!! what was that for?" Y/n whined and rubbed her forehead. "It's octopus and who told you to pinch Felly" he said then kissed the back of my head while I smiled."ya mama has 6 six tentacles so squid" she muttered. "My love I missed you" I brushed his arms off my shoulders, turned around and jumped on top of him while his arms wrapped around my legs just to keep me balanced. "I missed you little voodoo doll and also her arms are two appendages which means octupus" he said; "who is he?" I heard from behind "oh hopefully MY FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW RIGHT MORGAN I MEAN LOOK AT HER SHE'S SO CUTE" Y/n yelled at us so Morgan took his face out of my shoulder, put me on the floor and turned me around.

 "I missed you little voodoo doll and also her arms are two appendages which means octupus" he said; "who is he?" I heard from behind "oh hopefully MY FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW RIGHT MORGAN I MEAN LOOK AT HER SHE'S SO CUTE" Y/n yelled at us so Morgan ...

"You do look gorgeous" He whispers when he pulls me back in. "Hold there
Cecaelian" Someone from behind Morgan said. I looked behind him to see a girl about our age pointing a trident at Morgan to which he just sighs.