Chapter 5

Y/n p.o.v.

"Melody I already told you to leave me alone I'm not into your shenanigans" Morgan said as he continued to hug Felly with his head pressed against her neck. "You can't fool me I know your kind first your mother to my mother then your aunt with me so now you want revenge" She said still pointing a trident at him but he paid no mind to it. "nope that's my sister Uma's style I'm more reckless but I hold no grudges unless you mess with my girlfriend now excuse us" he said walking around Melody as Raiden (yes he was here this whole time) and I followed. As we walked towards the benches outside I see Gustavo heading towards us from a different direction. "Is this how it always is for you guys when you meet your parent's enemy's child", Raiden asked. "Well me and Mal don't seem to have a problem with you" I whispered to him with a smile. "W-what do you mean?" He replied but I only held a finger to my lips. As we were walking I realized I left something in my locker that I needed for my next class. I open my locker only for a book to drop out but before it hit the floor a hand as fast as lightning caught it.

"Here" a hush tone said

"Here" a hush tone said. I looked up to see a pair of heterochromimatic eyes. One eye looked as if a golden sunset was poured into it while the other all tho similar was given a hint of the ocean close to his pupil. His aesthetic is black and red which is strange for Auradon's pastel colors. He had on a leather jacket over his hoodie that was covering his face.

"Well thank you"

Third person p.o.v.

Y/n said thank you with a smile. The boy gave a small smile as he scratched the back of his neck, "no problem" he quietly said as he turned around. "What's your name?" Y/n asked closing the locker behind her. "Hood" he said glancing at her but looks away as she turn to look at him. "Your name is Hood?" She asked curiously as she stared up inquisitively. "Well no my name is Conri actually Conri hood" he said looking down as they walked side by side. She looked at him for a minute longer than people should before humming and nodding her head. As they continued to walk outside in silence he suddenly whispers, "what's yours?" as she continues to walk towards the exit. "Heart Y/n Heart lovely to meet you Hood Conri Hood" She said to which he just chuckled. "If your not busy you should come and eat with me and my friends" Y/n said as she stepped out the door that leads to the court yard but Conri stayed in, "no thank you I'm busy today" he said he said backing up a bit. "Okay maybe some other time then" She said turning around walking towards her friends. "Yeah I'd like that" he whispered before going off to hide in the library.

Y/n p.o.v.

As I walked I towards my friends I felt someone lightly grabbed my forearm. At first I thought it was Conri who changed his mind but I turned around and saw Jay Standing there. I glared at him and wanted to walk away, but he still had a hold on me. "let's talk please and you know I hate that word" Jay said looking at me in the eyes pleading, if I wasn't such a hopeless romantic I'd tell him to bugger off, so I sighed and nodded. He led me to a far secluded bench for us to talk, "look I know that ever since I came here I haven't been doing right by you" he started off as I crossed both my legs and arms while nodding."but I promise to you I'll never purposefully hurt your heart again princess just give me the chance" Jay said gently grabbing my hand as he placed something in it. I opened up my hand to see a rose necklace on a delicategold chain.

"You have to say it" I told him looking at him to which he nod, "I'm sorry princess", Jay said

"You have to say it" I told him looking at him to which he nod, "I'm sorry princess", Jay said. I gaved him a small smile and nod my head as he started to lean in but I put my hand between us smirking, "I forgive you but that doesn't mean you've earned the right to be my boyfriend so you're starting from scratch" I told him standing up. "What?" He asked looking at me in disbelief. "You heard me I want you to start as just my friend and work your way up which means I'm technically single and it's fair game for conquest out in these woods but if your not interested that's fine too tata darling" I said getting up and walking away.