12. Fill My Insides

This chapter contains explicit gifs! Read at your own risk!

Unedited.
———
CYRUS P.O.V

4 PM

It was raining outside once we got to the cars. Darion held the door out for me as I rushed in, followed by Enzo who sat in the passenger's seat.

"I'm telling you, Cyrus, there aren't any left," Darion said as he got into the driver's seat.

"I know they're out there," I replied and leaned forward in my seat, placing my elbows on my knees. I sat directly in the center, my vision constantly refocused, obstructed by the water on the windows of the car.

"One last raid, I hate the rain." Enzo groaned and I nodded.

Darion started the car and began driving towards the back of the Packhouse, where the open forest was.

It was harder to see as the rain made the 4 o'clock sun look like it was 8 pm. But with my abilities - it wasn't an issue.

We sat in the car silently, all eyes looking out into the woods.

My wolf took all control - searching for his prey.

"You've made your decision about Rayne, haven't you?" Enzo said suddenly, bringing me out of my trance.

"Yeah, she will be staying here and training," I replied and turned to the right window, gazing out into the forests.

"Take a right," I said to Darion and he turned the vehicle to the right and pressed onwards.

"She's trouble," Enzo stated.

"That's what you like, isn't it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, a smirk on his lips, and turned his neck to face me. I didn't face him, I kept my eyes to my right. I could feel the thermoregulation of another being close by.

"It's very obvious that you're intrigued by her. Everyone in the room could feel it." I shrugged. "Darion drive slower,"

"What are you insinuating?" He asked me, turning away.

"All I'm saying is, maybe this Rayne might help you refocus yourself - direct your attention from someone else," I said sternly and turned my head to face him. I wanted to make direct eye contact with him but failed as he kept his head turned to his left.

He remained silent for a moment.

Didn't say a word.

My wolf growled inwardly as the anticipation of the presence of another grew.

They were close by.

"Cyrus, if I get any closer, we'll lose our chance," Darion stated and I nodded in agreement.

"We'll carry on foot. Keep your eyes open." I said sternly and opened the car door. The rain instantly hitting my skin. "Remember, these fuckers are almost as strong as us - so don't lose sight," I stated and stepped forward into the woods.

NEVAEH'S P.O.V

10 PM

"You're so badass! I'm bold but I could never have done that and gotten away with it." Jordyn laughed and leaned back into her seat. Kendra laid on her lap, in a position like a lower case t.

"I was really scared, I can't lie," Rayne replied and sat down on the love seat, bringing the cup of tea to her lips.

"She'll be training with Sydney." I pointed out and brought out the tray of brownies from the oven, placing them on the table in front of the couch.