30. Swim

"Sierra please, what could I possibly do for you? You're dead!" I said insensitively, my eyes glaring at her.

"You have a lot of power Nevaeh, I'm sure you're capable of bringing me --"

"What are you doing?" A deep voice called out and I gasped, turning to my left to find Enzo standing by the kitchen doors.

I turned back to my right, down to the steps and she was gone. I looked over to the walls, searching for her blood stains - but nothing. No trace of her left behind.

But I knew that she was watching.

"Daydreaming again?" He asked a smile on his face.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Since when does Enzo smile. I looked down to his hand, where he held a red cup -- ah! That's why.

"Are you coming?" He asked me, gesturing to the doors leading outside. "Cyrus has been asking for you."

I let out a breath and nodded, jogging over to him.

Enzo led the way, leading us outside onto the grass.

It was packed -- it was like the whole Pack as here celebrating Cyrus' return.

To my left, Jordyn and Rayne continued in their play-fight and I rolled my eyes playfully as Jaxon cheering loudly, his eyes black and large.

*Horny bastard*

"Would you believe that Kendra volunteered to join?" Enzo laughed, pulling his jacket up, closer to his neck. "But there was no way I'd have that."

"Let your sister live a little," I laughed, folding my arms around my chest to warm myself.

Enzo shrugged and lifted the cup to his lips, eyes staring out to the other wolves that were singing and dancing near the fireplace. I glanced over there too, spotting Amelia (Cyrus's half-sister) and her mother, Cecelia dancing in a circle.

Gleeful expressions filled their faces as they turned to their right, where I suddenly spotted Mrs Macy. I watched as Amelia pulled Mrs Macy by her hands to help her stand up. Mrs Macy resisted for a moment but gave in, standing in the middle.

"Here she goes.." Enzo said with a smile.

Suddenly Mrs Macy began to sing -- beautifully in a language that I couldn't understand. Amelia joined in and began singing too, and soon the rest of the wolves surrounding them joined in the chorus, swaying back and worth as the fire danced in the centre.

It was a beautiful sight.

"Wow," I gasped out, the wind brushing against me again.

The force almost knocked me out, causing me to lean to my left, into Enzo's shoulder. He had raised his cup to his lips so the action almost made it spill on his shirt.

"Sorry," I said quickly, balancing myself instantly.

"Watch your fucking step." He said rudely and I rolled my eyes, turning to leave.

*Can't even have one conversation without him being so freaking rude.*

"Hey, hey. I'm kidding." Enzo said from behind me, reaching out to me. His large hands gripped my wrist, pulling me back to him gently.

"I'm sorry," He said softly and I looked down at his grip on my hand.

"Whatever," I groaned and released myself, folding my hands over my chest, turning my direction to where Marcus, Sydney, and Kendra and others were standing by the small pond off in the distance.