Night 5

(Screen is black)

Wheeljack: Josh...they don't deserve this...

Josh: *ghosty voice* but I do...?

(Night starts with Screen below)

*Russell was at command centre*

*He was expecting a phone call, but it never came*

Russell: of course...No one is by your side all the time... you'll have to do this yourself.

*In the distant, Ratchet's voice-box was showing Russell that he was getting closer*

Russell: *gulp* you can do this...

(Game starts and everyone is pretty much on hold. Bumblebee is still next to you, but very slow. Optimus is wandering around the scrapyard, he is not a threat. Not a lot of bots are active tonight, but Ratchet and Sideswipe are still on high.)

(The music box winds down rather quickly tonight, you might wanna pay it a visit whenever you can.)

(Ratchet started to climb the shelves now, paying attention to the clanging and his voice-box to determine where he is and hide when you think he's near.)

*5am and Russell was almost at the gate of the scrapyard, hoping he can lock Ratchet, who was right on his tail, in the scrapyard*

*he was only a hundred meters away when Ratchet caught him and made Russell fall to the floor on his back*

Woman: hey!

*A bright light shone across the floor and onto Ratchet and Russell*

*Russell turned to face the light and saw a woman with a flashlight and three more men with her. And one of them, was Russell's father*

Denny: get away from him!

*one of the men held Denny back and the woman held the flashlight down and held her hand out to Ratchet*

*Ratchet's eyes flickered and he blinked them and that's when 6am hit*

Ratchet: Miko...?

Woman: yes, it's me. And let's get you fixed, *Chuckle* Mangle.