🏵 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 & 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

Hey there everyone, this roleplay book will be somewhat different then my other ones. I have decided to make this roleplay book, in which it will be filled with different family roleplays, in which I will have different original characters for each one. You are more than welcome to use the same original characters, or make new ones, but please do make sure you keep track of how many characters you do make. Aside from that, feel free to request different varieties of family roleplays, as I'm always open to suggestion.

Just go and drop a suggestion for a family roleplay and I should have the page and character up within no time, unless I don't have the time.

EXAMPLES ;

Combined Family Roleplay - Your character and mine meet and wind up getting together, and combine our lives, our families and our children.

Celebrity Family Roleplay - Your characters spouse, as well as mine, and our characters can or cannot be famous as well. We face the struggles and good times of being famous with children growing up.

Special Needs Family Roleplay - Your character as well as their spouse has or adopted children, or something of the sort, and one or more has special needs.

TAGS ;

pacquiana
GennyGunter
-broadway_geek-
disneylove4life
rosslynchisahottie18
CLOUDTXLK

Anyone is aloud to join, but these are my roleplaying friends who mean a lot to me 🙂

ROLEPLAYS THAT HAVE BEEN UPLOADED ALREADY ;

Combined Special Needs Family Roleplay