🌸 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

[ 1 ] Detail

- I will not ask you to write me an entire book as a reply, though of course, the more detail than the better and more interesting it will make the roleplay. Generally, the way to keep my interest in a roleplay is to give me detail about what is going on, and put some thought into your responses.
- There will be absolutely no one liners in my book, as I find them completely irritable as well as uninteresting. This also bores me very easily, so if you go and do it once or twice, it's fine. I'll let it slide. But if you keep this up, I will stop replying to you.
- I would like at least a minimum of 3 lines. Absolutely no less than this. If it gets any lower than this amount, then I'll stop replying to you immediately.
- Please roleplay in third person point of view. Do not roleplay in first person point of view. Examples ;

✔ Hayden sighed lightly as he went and looked up from the position he was. He had felt a bit sick lately, and was trying to keep himself calm, despite his shaking.

❌ Hayden : *sighs* *looks around*

[ 2 ] Characters

You are allowed to tag for your characters, but all I ask in that instance is that you go and double check your form to make sure it has everything that is required in mine. If you do not, and don't want to go and add to your form, just add whatever you're missing in the comments. I'm completely fine with that.

[ 3 ] Swearing & Smut

- Swearing must absolutely be censored, as I don't want my book to be taken down for something as small as this. Therefore I ask that you must further censor it. You can swear as much as you want as long as you censor it. Examples ;

F*ck , sh!t , etc

- Smut also will not be occurring anywhere in this book, though I'd advise not to do any thing of the sort whilst kids are present. It is different if it's a date night or something like that, but otherwise should not be present.
- Smut must be taken to private messages, as I do not want my book taken down for such a thing. I also do not want to make other roleplayers feel uncomfortable if they'd happen to come across it in their feed.
- Kissing and neck kissing are okay, but any thing past that, especially after the clothes come off, the roleplay must be moved over towards private messages.
- Please keep in mind, unless I ask you, or discuss it with you, I do not roleplay in the private messages unless it is smut

[ 4 ] One sided

- Please do not make the roleplay all about you and your characters, as it is completely unfair and irritable to me as well as the characters that I make, in which I take a lot of time to think and put effort into them.
- Also, please don't make it where our characters magically know each other, unless there is some kind of history or backstory. But if not, then don't make it where they magically know each other
- In a scenario where our characters are together or something of the sort, do not have your character or your children run off constantly or hurt themselves or some thing like that. Please tell me beforehand if you want something to happen.

[ 5 ] Password & Tagging

- Please include the password with your form, unless you're tagging me, in which I ask you to include it with the comment you tag me in.
- Please tag me every 4 hours as I do have a life, and I find myself often busy outside of wattpad. So please respect this rule, as is it incredibly important.
- When you tag me, tag me like this @woowoor. Do not go, - , ? , hello? or things of that nature as it generally annoys the hell out of me

Passwords ;

- Tag 2 people who might like this roleplay
- Do you have any siblings?