Insert title

el mr ducks POV
I run all the way to antartica looking for my bbygirl michelle but alas I fell inside of a casually decorated bunker accidentally snorting a strange substance. "Woah there's a bunch of cocAinA here" I say out loud unsuspiciously to my non-existent audience.
"Mr president I see you have finally arrived" I hear from a dark dank corner.

"MR OBAMA" I yell as thy hotness turns around. "Yes it is me your ex-husband" he says with a deep epicc voice. "You may be wondering why I have Michelle held captive-"

" WOAH MICHELLES HERE." I turn to see michelle in a pile of money inside a glass cube inside of another fish tank. Man I wish I was michelle 😩. "I have her captive because you took her, my presidency, my children, and my adderall >:/." He say again but I'm too focused on all of the coke🙀🥵😍. He says it once again. "Yeah ok ok how much for that coke?" I ask him in all of his glory. "$420-" BOOM ANOTHER THING INTERRUPTS HIM ITS SKIPPER FROM THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR COMING TO SAVE ME. We take the coke and Michelle and bolt out of the bunker only to be stopped by bill nye the crackhead guy. "You won't leave just now mr president >:(" he proclaims. Well I'm a bad b so ima leave😏.Wait I'm the president?

Why is he the president? Why weren't our questions answered? How come we don't get cocaine? Next time on el chavo del 8