Mysteries

One day, 19-year-old Mandy Hopper was closing for her job at Hot Topic. Mandy felt exhausted after a full and extremely busy night. The store finally got brand new My Chemical Romance merch, and people were going crazy after it, for some unknown reason. Mandy loved My Chemical Romance, but she just felt it was bizarre. Yeah, My Chemical Romance just got back together, but they'd still have the merch later. It wasn't like it was going away anytime soon. Needless to say, Mandy was ready to go home. She finished all of the night paperwork and locked the cage that protected her store. Mandy threw her work lanyard into her black tote bag that she used as a purse. It was at that moment she felt like someone was watching her.

"Well then. That's not a great feeling, Mands." She thought to herself, feeling unsafe. She took out her phone from her pocket and dialed her best guy friend. "This is a trick that my grandpa taught me.... Whenever I feel unsafe, I call a guy I can rely on." She remembered, flashing back to the memory with her grandpa.

"Hey, Chase. Yeah, I'm excited to see you, too! Uh huh. Yeah. Yep.... Oh! Oh, I'm sorry, did I call at a bad time? Oh.... Okay.... Bye." Mandy apologized once more to him and hung up. Mandy had potentially made plans with hanging out with him tonight. "Damn!" She thought, putting her phone back in her pocket. She had ordered an Uber to come pick her up just before she got off of work.

As she was waiting for her Uber driver, she saw a shadowy figure approaching her. She began to think, "Oh my god, I'm being stalked." She looked back slightly and it was still following her. She began to run as fast as she could, but then the figure grabbed her arm and forcibly turned her around, face to face.

The shadowy figure pulled Mandy into a dimly-lighted area in the parking lot, and Mandy could briefly see his face. She noticed his tight, brawny body and his devilish grin. He had long, straight black hair and bright red eyes. His face was very square and he also had a long scar over his right cheek. Mandy also noticed that he had a tattoo of a number 2 on his right wrist and on his left wrist, he had a tattoo of an evil smiley face. He was wearing all black, complete with a black long trench coat.

He threw her down and pinned Mandy onto the blacktop of the parking lot. Mandy screamed for help, while trying to fight him off. She tried gouging his eyes out with her keys, but to no avail. In the far distance, she saw about four different figures with different colored shirts, heading straight toward the villain. The villain then slowly pulled out a long, sharp sword and that's when Mandy lost consciousness.

Meanwhile....

"Dasik, what in the hell is going on?! Why are you attacking this human? Don't you know the rules of living and the undead? Do you remember what happened the last time you tried to attack a plain, defenseless human like this one? You cannot continue to just try to massacre the human race!!" The figure who spoke to the villain had very short dark black hair with a red streak, baby blue eyes, and was very skinny. He had a snake bite piercing and looked very tired of the situation already.

Dasik smirked at the skinny guy with snake bites and said, "You've got it all wrong, Pollax. She's not normal. Oh, but I suppose that if you four are here, I'll leave this little cockroach of a girl to you, the other vial scums of the universe. Have fun. I'll be back for her." He threw poor, unconscious Mandy onto the ground, making her head crack open slightly. Smiling proudly, he snapped his fingers and disappeared.

The figure in the green shirt gasped in shock, and ran immediately to where Mandy was thrown. "V-Vlad? Is she going to b-be all right?" The guy in the green shirt asked to one of the other figures. The figure in the black shirt, Vlad, picked Mandy up over his shoulder. He nodded to the other figure, saying, "Zayn, she'll be fine. Pollax will heal her once we get home."