Ch 5

Lucy pov

Yeaa, I was right. The girls ARE NOT letting me live this down. When Natsu and I finally actually got up and out of bed to get ready for the day, I tried covering up my love marks with concealer the best I could but saw it made it even MORE obvious and decided to leave them as they were. They're gonna find out eventually anyway. Especially with my mate mark. I wasn't about to try and cover it up at all but wanted the others covered, however, it just wasn't going to happen. I had A LOT of explaining to do with the girls. It was demanded. But most of all with Levy. I mean, last time she saw me and Natsu, I was crying my heart out and the guy I was crying over was left alone in the room with me. 

"Soo I guess you guys are okay?" She wiggles her eye brows at me. I blush.. "Yyyea." The girls all giggle in response. Each of them had taken their time checking out Natsu's mark admiring it. Thankfully they finally stopped and started talking among themselves when I looked back at Natsu. He was surrounded by all the guys getting questioned like me. Especially by Gajeel, Laxus and Gray but he seemed more relaxed now that we're here in the guild. On the way here, he seemed extra protective of me whenever we passed any guy. He even growled at one guy that stared in my direction too long. Pretty sure he noticed all the marks on me and was just staring at them but either way, Natsu wasn't having it. He explained that so fresh after marking, his protection instincts will be on high. That he'll have the urge to attack any guy that looks at me or talks to me. Every guy is a threat. I made him promise to not hurt anyone and he did. Not without struggle though. He seems fine with a couple of the guys in the guild asking me questions and being near me though. Maybe it's just because he knows them and he knows they won't do anything?

He notices my staring and smiles 'Getting questioned too?' I forgot about the telepathy thing for a moment but smiled back at him. Oh, I figured out how to do the telepathy thing. Got it down on our way to the guild this morning. Didn't take long at all. Guess our bond is that strong. 'They're not prepared to let me live this down. Mira's already day dreaming about little Lucy's and Natsu's running around the guild.' I giggle. He blushes and shyly replies, 'Someday.' Now THAT made me blush. "Hey Lucy what's got you as red as Erza's hair!?" Cana shouts at me, I snap back to them as Erza inspects her hair and see the rest smirking at me, "Nnnothing!" A collective "uh-huuuuh" is heard coming from them. "Let's move on to something else okay??" "Nahh we need deets girl!" Cana says before drinking from her barrel. I blush heavily and wave my arms from side to side "Nope! No way!" "Aww, you're no fun." She says pouting. "All you need to know is that we're officially together." I can see and hear Mira's excitement building before it burst, "MY SHIP HAS SAAAIIIILED!" The girls laugh at Mira's pure giddiness.

I just laugh out loud then feel Natsu's arms come around my waist from behind. I let myself relax in comfort in his arms. "AWWWW" The whole guild says, I blush and giggle, "Ohh shush." I say to them. "They loooove each other" I hear Happy roll his tongue as he says that out loud. Natsu just smiles and says, "Aye sir!" and laugh.

*two week time skip*

Natsu's been so sweet these last couple of weeks. He's done some cooking for me at the apartment. He's surprisingly a good cook. He makes my kitchen a mess and he's still not quite nailed down how to not start a fire when he cooks but I can't complain. He's gotten me random gifts, taken me to spots in town at night to watch the stars, and so many other things. He's officially moved in with me. He doesn't see the point in him living away from me being my mate and it gives him peace of mind knowing he's right beside me. His over protective drive has gone down too. Thank god. He almost burned a guy to nothing in town when we went shopping, and the guy thought I was single and started hitting on me. Natsu had sensed my unease and found the guy trying to drape his arm over my shoulders as I was trying to move his arm away. Understandably he got pissed, I'm sure I'd have felt the same if some girl did the same to him but I don't want him to hurt anyone. He told me that all he can promise me with all that is that he'd try his best not to but, it's Natsu.