Glad we could come to an understanding

Not bnha but still funny and amazing^^^^

Third person*

The two older siblings stared blankly at their father with the news he had just shared. He had said it so bluntly yet with so much anger infused into his words.

"He's what?" Fuyumi asked. She knew full well what her father had said but was choosing not to believe it. That she had misheard him and it was all some kinda mistake.

"Shoto is no longer a part of this family" Enji stated just as blunt as before proving that the two sitting on the couch had not misheard anything. Their little brother was actually kicked out of the family. Though they hadn't been informed of why.

Natsuo glared harshly standing from his seat "You disowned him!?!" He yelled anger swelling up "For what? What the hell did he do?"

"Sit down." Endeavor growled.

"No. I wanna know. I wanna know what he had done that was bad enough to kick your precious gifted child outa the damn house"

"Please....Natsuo please just sit down"

The white haired male looked back to his older sister his facial features softening when he saw the fresh tears leaving her eyes. He bit his bottom lip listening to what she had said and finding his seat.

"So...what..what did he do" Fuyumi asked after a second tucking one of her crimson streaks of hair behind her ear.

Endeavors narrow glare harshened his anger and disgust increasing the more he thought of the incident "I won't speak of what he did but it was only a matter of time. I never wanted an omega for a son anyways"

Her eyes widened a bit. She hated when he spoke like that but it really wasn't new to her. And Natsuo's knuckles had turned white from holding them in a tight fist.

"What do you mean you won't tell us what he did wrong? You kicked our brother out of our family but you don't have the dignity to tell us what he did?"

"It's none of your concern what he did."

Natsuo growled letting his white strands of hair cover his eyes.

"You two are to stay away from him and have no contact with that disgrace"

The boy sitting on the couch lifted his head staring at him with disbelief "No fucking way..."

"Fine."

Natsuo's gaze of disbelief trailed over to his sister. Her eyes were closed shut wanting this nightmare to end.

"Are you out of your damn mind?"

"Natsuo please....don't." She was dead serious, what she had said. Not that she wanted to ignore her own little brother but she already knew the drill thinking back to Touya. Refusing to listen to their father would only worsen the conditions.

The boys gaze changed from surprised to disappointment. He stood from the couch beginning to walk out of the living room but stopped at the door after hearing his father call to him.

"You will not have contact with him." He said in a command and Natsuo could feel his glare in the back of his head. He halted his breath for a second "Yeah." He said digging his nails into the wood on the door frame "I won't have communication with him"

From behind him he heard a bit of a laugh "Glad we could come to an understanding"

He said nothing in reply leaving the room understanding my ass he thought slamming the front door.

...^_^...

"What took you guys so long?" Kirishima asked as the two walked toward the group.