\\ ✭ mini - starters

__________i

__________
i.

Ever since the final battle , things haven't been the same . People came back , sure , but everything felt different . One of the heroes , Steven Rogers » Captain America « , died that day . He died saving the people and his friends , it was what he had to do . People mourned him , they made statues , paintings , everything to commemorate and remember the falling hero . What no one knew was that Captain America was dead , Steve Rogers was not , at least not fully . He had sold his soul to the devil five years prior and once he died , the devil went to collect his due . Time went by and people began to move on , they had finally gotten over the fact that they lost a hero . That is until you bumped into him one day by one of his monuments . You recognized him , after all this time , his way to disguise himself in public with a cap , sunglasses , and some casual clothing . The only thing you didn't recognize was him . He looked pale and it wasn't until he took of his sunglasses that you saw something more different . You no longer saw his blue , caring eyes — they were replaced with a pair of cold , pitch black ones .

" you should watch where you're going . "

__________
ii.

For some time now , you felt like you were being watched and followed . Something about going places alone made you shudder at the fact that you felt unsafe . You would tell people about the feeling , but they only shook it off and told you that it was your imagination or you were just being paranoid . You knew you were right , someone or something was stalking you , but you just couldn't prove it . Home was where you felt slightly safe , but that was only because you felt as if someone was outside your home , waiting . Finally , you had enough . You went alone to a small cabin in the woods with some weapons for precaution , knowing that whoever or whatever was following you , would follow you there . And you were right . After you called out to whoever it was , you get a reply back .

" you seem tense . "

__________
iii.

You mourned for him , everyone did . Steve wasn't supposed to die , at least that's what everyone said , they all said it should have been themselves instead of him , but truth is , if he had survived , he'd say the same thing . To finally end your denial and put his memory in peace , you decided to go to the river , where you and him spent quite a lot of time together , seeking advice , getting away from people , and such . You were best friends after all , and you knew each other best . You thought the best way to let him go and finally rest was by putting the necklace he wore into battle into a small float and let it flow down the river . And that's exactly what you did . As you watched the sunset , you heard the sound of leaves and sticks being crushed under someone or something's steps . You turn around , seeing a person's silhouette standing beside a tree . It was impossible , but there , standing before your eyes , was the man who you had seen die .

" hello , you . "

__________
iv.

Steve died , you saw it happening only a few hours ago . Now , everyone was dressed in black , waiting for the funeral to start . It was quiet , it was sad . They would soon bring him out to the church for the ceremony . You had been able to sneak in to where he was waiting , to say goodbye to him one last time before they buried him six feet under . You wanted to see him one last time , it would bring you closure , so you thought . As you opened the casket , you found him there . Steve was laid inside a black casket , dressed in a captain uniform , laying peacefully and looking as if he was just sleeping . A few minutes passed by and as you were about to close the casket , you saw his chest moving , almost as if he was breathing . You thought it was your mind playing tricks , but soon enough , you saw Steve opening his eyes slowly . Instead of seeing his usual baby blue eyes , you saw them flash pitch black for a few seconds before he spoke out , sounding unaware about what had just happened with his eyes .

" what happened ? where am I ? "
__________

________________________________________\\ ✭ did I put a 'you' quote ? yes , yes I did c: anyways , interact with my dumbass demon son

\\ did I put a 'you' quote ? yes , yes I did c: anyways , interact with my dumbass demon son . these seem like trash , but I tried . I might add more soon or I'll make another chapter , whatever floats my boat :) also , if there are any typos , whatever .