\\ ✭ emoji starters

⏳your muse had seen how badly Steve had taken the toll of losing half the world

your muse had seen how badly Steve had taken the toll of losing half the world. he blamed himself a lot and would spend countless of hours trying to find ways to bring everyone back. five years later and the final battle took place. it seemed like the hits he took were not fatal, that is until Steve fell to the ground. your muse had seen him close his eyes one last time, take one last breath, and say 'my time is up' before slowly giving into death. the thing they remembered most was the dark shadow casting over Steve's body, something that couldn't be explained. now your muse wondered in his empty room, trying to find answers and maybe find that one journal he had angrily told them to never open.

👣
coming home one night, your muse was ready to relax , take a shower, watch a movie, go to bed early for once. however, when they turn on the lights, they come to find black, animal-like footprints beginning at the window and trailing into the bathroom. your muse slowly follows them, seeing how they looked more and more human as they got closer to the door. once they got there, your muse peeked in, only to find a black figure transforming back into a human. . . into Steve.

🥃
Steve 'lived' in a cabin, somewhere where he could be alone and undisturbed. your muse knew about this little cabin outside of city limits by following him one day. they wanted to find ways to either kill or get rid of the demon, even hope to get the beloved soldier back. one night, your muse sneaks inside after seeing all the lights out and no movement of any kind, signaling that it was empty. once they got inside, they turned on the nearest lamp only to see hundreds of alcohol bottles scattered around the living room. to make matters more interesting, they were all empty.

📸
your muse had researched demons , trying to learn more about them since Steve revealed himself as one . almost all the sites had one thing in common , how to see their true form . a picture speaks a thousand words, just seeing them through the camera wouldn't work, they needed a picture and surely your muse took the chance to see how the ex-captain truly looked like . however , as soon as they took the picture , the flash went off and Steve was now aware of what they had just done.

🕯
still mourning over the death of Steve Rogers and repulsed to know that the man wearing his face was not the same hero your muse once knew, they tried to find a way to save his soul, learning from the demon himself that it was the devil's personal torturing soul. your muse laid out candles and everything, hoping to summon the blond demon and make a deal with him.

your muse hadn't heard from Steve for a few weeks now. they found it odd how the annoying demon hadn't come to bother them, but regardless felt a sort of peace for once. a message from an unknown number reached their phone. it was an address that led to an empty warehouse a few miles out of the city. your muse was hesitant to go, but the initials S.R. at the end of the message convinced them. once there, they found Steve chained up in demon restraints and already badly tortured with some demon torturing tools found on a table beside him. at this sight, your muse received another text; 'Finish the job. . . Before he finishes you'. now, they had the option to torture him or liberate him.

⚰️
death was something no one escapes, well as long as they're mortal. the super soldier died, but he came back alive and the people who know he's alive have questioned why and what it felt like to die. truth is, Steve is very hesitant and secretive when it comes to talking about that and the deal he made with the actual devil. but here is your muse, doing everything in their power to get him to confess and even learn more about why the hero did what he did, maybe even come to find that the demon had a little bit of their humanity and soul left.

📰
Steve, as usual, had been spending his time with your muse, annoying them and getting on their nerves, but what was new? one day, they throw a newspaper at Steve's face, clearly upset and very angry about what it read on the cover ; 'Dozens of Citizens Have Been Reported Dead in the Past Day Under Mysterious Circumstances'.

🖋
A deal is soon to be made. Your muse finally gave into Steve's nagging about making a deal. He was proud of himself, knowing that in ten years, he'd get their soul. But what he was not prepared for was your muse pulling out a contract and setting up conditions that were to be followed by him and them before sealing the deal because 'demons also have to keep their word'.

 But what he was not prepared for was your muse pulling out a contract and setting up conditions that were to be followed by him and them before sealing the deal because 'demons also have to keep their word'

—————————————————————————————\\ ✭ yes , it's late

\\ yes , it's late . yes , I have to do homework . yes , I'm procrastinating . yes , I still have to send out a billion replies . yes , I know they sound awful but I tried and that's what matters (-: anyways , pls interact , I'll love ya forever