~Introduction~

~A/N: Hey guys! :) I hope you enjoy the intro to my first Wattpad story! Make sure to comment, vote, & add if you like ;p Have a great day <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~My Guilty Pleasure~

•Introduction•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:21 PM.

Nightly lit stars filled the pitch-black sky as I gazed out the clear balcony glass, gaining a beautiful view.

Currently sitting here on a soft hotel bed in a spaced and fancy suite, my fingers click soundly along the keyboard of my brightly lit Mac.

Unlike the usual hobbies some teenage girls would probably be doing, I like to check my wonderful notifications and reply to comments or check for new book chapters on this fascinating website called Wattpad.

No kidding, if I were asked what my favorite app was I wouldn't hesitate to choose Wattpad over more popular apps like Instagram or Snapchat.

I'd consider Instagram to be my next favorite app, but I honestly didn't see the hype with Snapchat until I discovered the fun filters and the free access to stalk celebrities' lives.

Totally not something I do on a daily basis...

But as opposed to snapping pics for 'stories' on Snapchat, you would definitely find me reading or writing genuine stories on Wattpad - the app known popularly by book geeks and nerds.

Ahem. Let me rewind and change that to book worms and creative writers because that's the purpose of the app and that's who we really are. God, I can't stand stereotypes or labels.

So if you feel like you have no life whatsoever and you're a typical literature lover like myself, then you have stumbled upon the perfect place. I highly recommend Wattpad for sure.

Wow, in no way do I sound like those annoying promo ads on television.

You see, I'm not really one to catch up on reality shows or spend time perfecting my hair every single day. When it comes to makeup, a basic dark liner is my main go to while I'd consider eye shadow to be a rare occurrence. To me, eyeshadow isn't necessary unless you want to play dress up. It depends on my mood, really. There's days where I'd go for black mascara or cherry red lipstick...there's also those careless days where I could freely walk around the place looking sloppy and disgusting. Overall, my favorite look would have to be the natural look...just throw me in your book of ordinary because it's pretty much my middle name and I choose to fulfill it 24/7.

Clicking on the bell icon, the first thing I see at the top are one of the stories I am reading daily which just got updated. Squealing excitedly, I rapidly click on the notification to get to the story.

Yeah, yeah. Feel free to call me a freaky Wattpadian if you want because I can't seem to help my slight obsession over Wattpad. Go ahead and judge, but I'd consider Wattpad to be one of my go-to hobbies for sure...just throw in Netflix, food, and Channing fucking Tatum. Hell. Yes. My life would without a doubt be complete.

After several reads, I feel my eyes getting droopier and droopier by the second. It's probably midnight by now when I literally drop into pure comfortability and visual darkness.