Exchange?

Eren

I arrive in my class on time, for the first time. I sigh and slump down on my desk. Well at least yesterday was something.

"alright class, today'd exam will be postponed"Our professor annouced.

A crowd of cheers erupt around the room with some sighs of relief. Eren and Jean high five, there was one thing they can agree on at times.

Mr.Hugh cleared his throat. We all lower our cheers and look at him. "That being said, we have a new student enrolling in todays class"

someone comes from the door and I jump straight out of my desk, my friends looked at me in confusion.But I can't help but break into a smiling fit .

"Please meet out german exchange student from Golden gate (A/Nmade it up)."

The person beside the professor turn towards us, smirking once she saw me and placed her fist in her chest the other behind her back.

"Gutan tag," she says with confidence. the class looked puzzled except Eren, he instead walked up to her and did the same gesture but winked at her after.

"Guten Tag allerseits, es wäre schön dich wieder zu sehen Rouge. Schon eine Weile nicht wahr?" She says.

Eren smiles. "Ja, hat es," and pulls her into an embrace. Everyone gasps and Hanji looked behind her and saw Levi glare at the Silver haired teenager in erens arms. "Ich habe dich vermisst."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"who was that?!" hanji exclaimed as they see both eren and the other german student walk side by side, but with erens arm hubg around her shoulders. "And how does eren know her!"

'tch' levi grumbled and locked his locker shut. "will you shut up already glasses, I don't need to get reminded of the fact so obvious"

Hanji shuts her mouth and observe his reaction. "wait... Are you jealous?" she grins.

he scoffs. "of that stick? hell fucking no," And they head of to the roof.

~°~°~°~°°~°~°°~~°~°~~°°~
The whole morning period. Eren and the mysterious student hung out together, and his friends began suspecting who it was.

Armin sighed. "I've checked everywhere, I can't find them" he slumped down on the lunch table.

Mikasa stayed silent. but inside she was itching to ask questions to eren.
She saw the look in his eyes when 'she' walked inside the room. And somehow, there was a slight tug in her stomache and she ignored it.

"who knew jeager boi could move on so fast" Jean stated as he ate his burger. Marco knudged him mumbling "jean thats not true,"

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not saying I like the idea babe, just saying that if jaeger moved on then no heartbreak from ackerman" Marco was about to say something when he stopped halfway.

"I...want to think your right"

And everyone around the table did a double take. Sasha chocked on her food, "thats not true, Eren's gay?!" she stated, more to herself than to everyone else.

Mikasa sighed. "Eren wouldn't have moved on that fast, it's just not like eren"

Armin nods. "yeah, he would never imagine himself with a girl" he giggled. "thats what he kept saying in 5th grade"

Connie jumped in. "tottaly! That one time he almost kissed this blonde chick, uh who was it...Ashley?"

Jean snorted. "Annie you dumbass"

"right!"

marco giggled. "I remember that time! He said he liked her and wanted to kiss her so bad, until of course the party at sasha came and found out annie was dating reiner"

Everyone laughed. "eren was so shocked but I never would have expected him to blush when he saw hin, I think it was the same time he official annouced himself as gay to us"

'I already knew beforehand, caught him staring at my brother all the time when he came over' Mikasa thought.

Armin suddenly said. "Eren!" and pointed to the cafeteria counter.
All eyes looked and they saw both of them grabbing lunch together.

Eren waved at them and told something to his friend before both of them walked towards them, and sat beside each other.

"hey guys! I wanted you all to meet-"Eren was stopped mid-way by a hand clutching his arm. The girl was smilling and she said something in german to him before he nodded.

And all eyes were on the silver teenager.

"Guten tag, My name is Remi." Remi said. An amount of greetings were returned and after introductions eren soon called out.

"Remi's my long distant girlfriend from three summers ago"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

To be continued...😘