Rest

Germany x Overworked!Reader
--
Request: ✔ (From Quotev)
--
Fluff
.
.
.

Germany's POV

Dang, it's been a year since (Y/n) has taken over my job, and she has been doing all my paperwork non-stop. I mean, I understand that I need some sleep, rest and relaxation but she needs it too. I went upstairs to check up on her and see how she was doing.

I knocked on the door, after hearing a small 'come in', I went inside.

Her room was a mess: It was dim inside, clothes were scattered everywhere, the bed was messy and undone... It was like my room months ago.

(Y/n) was seated at my desk, with the lamp on and doing the paperwork I was supposed to do. Poor liebling... Making herself suffer just for the sake of my health...

"(Y/n)..." I muttered as I approach her. She simply hummed in response.

"(Y/n), you need some rest. When was the last time you slept?" I asked her gently while wrapping my arms around her neck.

"... I don't know... Somewhere in April...?" But this month was May...

That's it, I'm getting her to bed.

"Alright (Y/n), time for bed." I sighed, trying to get her out of the desk.

"Just one more..." She muttered, once again. Bullshit, (Y/n). Bullshit.

"(Y/n). Go. To. Bed." I growled, while she just shook her head.

This'll be hard, (Y/n) was a stubborn one after all. I need a plan...

That's it! I have no other choice, this is the only way.

"What if I... Buy some Jasmine tea?~" I bribed. I knew (Y/n) loved Jasmine tea, but it was so hard to buy it in this city so that's why it was rare for her to drink some.

"Jasmine... Tea?" She asked tiredly. I nodded my head, and she agreed and went to bed. I finally was satisfied and went out to get some Jasmine Tea, I had to drive to the other side of the city to go to China's place

Timeskip to China's Place

I finally arrived to China's mansion. I ring the doorbell to hear in the small radio in his language that I think translates to 'Come in', or something like that.

The gates opened, indicating that I was allowed to come in. I drove to the front door and got out of the car, knocking it to reveal the Chinese in a red traditional kimono.

"Ni hao Germany, what brings you here at this hour?" China asked.

"Well, (Y/n) took over my place for a whole month since I was being workaholic and sleep-deprived. Now SHE was workaholic and sleep-deprived. Anyways, I was gonna ask if you have any Jasmine tea?" I asked, scratching my nape.

"Sure, anything for a friend!" He excitedly replied. He went back inside and shortly came back with a box of tea.

"Thanks China," I said as I grabbed the box from his hands.

"No problem," China replied, his hands behind.

I went back to my car, and before I even reached the gate, I heard China yell;

"Come back anytime!" He cried as he was waving his hand. I rolled down the window and stuck my head out, "I will!" I replied. I pointed my vision back at the windshield and head back home.

Timeskip Back Home

"Well, that was a ride." I sighed. I had accidentally hit someone's car and they went crazy, so I had to pay and stuff. It took me atleast an hour and a half.

I got out of the car, carrying the box of tea in my right arm, and walked to the door with the keys on my left hand. I get inside only to see (Y/n) sleeping on the couch, with a blanket draped onto her.

"Huh... She waited for me. Thanks, (Y/n).

I put the box on the coffee table and carried (Y/n) to her room, bridal style. I gently put her down on the mattress and laid down beside her, pulling her closer to my chest.

I kissed her forehead, laying my head on top of hers. Feeling my eyelids become heavy, I let sleep overcome me.

.
.
.

Phew, this took awhile! As you can see, the story escalated from good writing to crappy writing. Sorry about that ^^;

I hope this was atleast good enough for you DepressoEspresso

Author-san, out!~