Uta X Soulmate Reader [Tokyo Ghoul]

I have to begin with a number of apology messages:
1. I'm so sorry if Uta is not on character, I haven't watched Tokyo Ghoul in a long while.
2. I'm sorry once again since there is not much of Uta here since again, I forgot what Uta's character is like.
3. ...I have to apologize again, I have no idea how soulmate x reader works but I did what I thought soulmate x reader is.
4. I'm so sorry for being so late!

Requested by my dear SlayerMal

(Your Name) let out a heavy sigh and leaned against the blood covered wall with a satisfied smile playing on her lips. She saw her own reflection in the pool of blood below her, cleaning her knife with the victim's clothing and taking off her mask. 

"Mon..monster..." the dying human whispered.

(Your Name) knelt down looking straight at the face, closing the distance and responding, "You don't say..." and finishing off by stabbing her knife in his mouth. Just as she was about to be more sadistic than she already was, a call interrupted her.

"You done with your work, Raven?" [that's the code name of the reader okaaay?] the caller asked.

(Your name) let out a laugh, "I wouldn't be ranked the number three assassin in the world if I weren't done."

"Or maybe that would be the reason you are placed third instead of first."

"Someone's cocky."

"Wonder who... If you are done then quit lingering there and get back leaving no evidence. I don't pay you for-" (Your Name) hanged up, without letting the caller finish. 

"I've got things to do..." she mumbled cleaning her knife once again and getting to work.

A pair of red eyes flashed before her mind. Her apparent soulmate... it was said, he was a ghoul and crafted with tattoos, and apparently met by some connection with masks. The thought of it gave hope to (Your Name) for living. The only reason she was assassinating humans, being a human herself. Selling those bodies to ghouls just so that she could find her way to this soulmate of hers. Although, assassinating, killing, blood- all these seemed ever so fun to her. The pain in their eyes, their sorrow in their last words brought smile and happiness to her.

(Your Name) never had any ounce of guilt or remorse for what she was doing. Watching people die like that transported her back to her childhood memories. The way her foster-father protected her from the world infested with brutality and cruelty. Being brought up by a ghoul was not easy but she never regretted any moment of it. She learned her fighting skills from her ghoul foster-father, and the gore was nothing unusual to her.  After all, she was brought up by a ghoul.

A scowl formed on her forehead as she walked down the street of Tokyo. The place was infested with humans, creatures she hated with a burning passion. The hate grew since she was at the age of understanding. Being abandoned by human parents, humans spitting on her, treating her like trash... it was brutal, until a ghoul stopped it, protected her by killing them all right in front of her. Since that day, witnessing death became a form of entertainment for her and her preference for ghouls developed as each day passed. That made her ever so happy and gave her life a meaning up till her father was alive, watching him die in the hands of humans caused her to become an assassin and also lose faith in life. But the only reason she kept going was for this longing connection she felt with her soulmate. The fact that he was a ghoul made her happier. 

She reached an abandoned warehouse meeting a gang of ghouls. She swiped a knife from her pocket, playing it between her fingers [I don't know what its called but its cool]. (Your Name)'s face took on an expression of disappointment watching the gang about to eat a little girl alive. The bag of human meat came flying to hit the face of one of the ghouls, causing them to look behind. The girl let out a scream and (Your Name) came before her eyes in a swift moment. She leaned down, "I know how it feels girl. Soon, you'll start to love it." she told the weeping girl, who clutched (Your Name)'s arms with her own tiny hands.