Shot 1

Hello dear readers!

Come with a new story based on serial track of Swa..... Lak Marriage and how Sanskar enter in Swara 's life for taking revenge from Maheshwari family and specially from Laksh by targeting Swara.

In this Ts Ragini is not involved with Sanskar in plan. She also don't want Laksh 's marriage with Swara and planning in her other way by filling Laksh 's ears against Swara after all incidents. Shekhar also against of marriage and with Ragini in breaking Swa..... Lak Marriage.

In Swara 's Room!

Swara is standing near window thinking about all mess which happening to her.

Swara : What is happening with me? ( while remembering all incidents from her engagement with Laksh) one after another these all incidents showing someone is behind of this. But who? Who wants to defame my image. ( stressed).

Her trance broke by a call. She looks caller name flash with private number. She become confused seeing it think for a while then attend.

Swara : who is this?

OP : ( dangerous voice) Reason of your problems.

Swara become shocked listening this.

Other side!

Sanskar face revealed who is sitting on window. He has a smirk on his face.

Swara : Who are you?

Sanskar  : ( smirk) I am whom because of your life is messed. Because​ of whom you are facing this all defame incidents. ( Swara become shocked listening this)

Swara : ( become angry listening him) It means...

Sanskar : it means you are right. Whatever happening with you is all because of me. I am behind of all incidents. ( in a rough voice).

Swara : ( angrily) but why? What wrong I did of you that you are doing this. Who are you? What you want from me?

Sanskar : ( who listening her uninterested in a rough tone) I want you to go far from Laksh 's life.

Swara : ( become shocked hearing his answer) what? Are you mad? What are you speaking?

Sanskar : Truth Miss Swara Bose. Don't take it as threat because Its a warning for you. If you want this all game to be end so you have to go from Laksh 's life otherwise be ready to be thrown badly from his life.

Swara : ( angrily listening his words) what rubbish are you uttering? I guess you are mad.

Sanskar : ( laugh devilishly) You recognized me well. Yes I am mad and I am here for destruction. If you don't want this defame incidents. Go respectfully from Laksh 's life otherwise be ready to face hell including all you also will be destroy so Its a warning for you. Take it.

Swara : ( become angry listening him) What do you think? You will scare me and I will scared. I don't scared from jerk like you. Whatever you are doing. You will pay for this. I will tell everyone about you.

Sanskar start laughing listening her make her frowned.

Sanskar : ( stop laughing with smirk) Swara after winning some small fights. You think yourself fighter who can fight with anyone. So Miss Swara Bose knock knock!! You are talking to a mastermind player. You can't even imagine what I can do? ( smirk devilishly) so it would be better for you to go by yours.

Swara : ( become angry listening his threat tone) my mother didn't raised me for bending in front of evil. I will not bend my knees in front of you. You are very proud on your intelligence but I will disclose your truth in front of all.