Shot 8

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

Recap : SwaSan miss each other. Their phone conversion full of emotions. Their nok jhok. Sanskar went Baadi for pacifying her. Their more nok jhok. Parvati accuses Sanskar which hurt him and go from Baadi . Swara went his office for tea and calm his restless soul. Their some sweet soulful moments. Then Laksh called them both. At MM he announced about his and Swara 's marriage as soon as possible which hurt SwaSan unknowingly. Laksh planned to go with Swara on shopping but suddenly he got work and on his place Sanskar went with Swara on shopping. Their some intense moments. Engagement scene. Swara shows her hand which has bandage which make all shocked. At end Laksh made her wear ring in right hand. After that Sanskar take her in room and uncover her bandage which revealed she don't have any wounds. She close eyes being embarrassed but become shocked when Sanskar hold her hand and make her wear ring in left hand.

Swara is looking at Sanskar shockingly by his act .

Swara : ( shocked) what you did?

Sanskar come in sense hearing her voice become shocked by his act realized he made her wear engagement ring. He is not understanding why he is getting  embarrassed the way Swara looking at him shockingly.

Swara : ( shocked again asked) what you did Sanskar?

Sanskar : what I did? ( while shrugging off his shoulders).

Swara : ( shocked seeing him so casual) Mr Sanskar Maheshwari you made me wear engagement  ring?

Sanskar : correction Miss Swara Bose. I didn't made you wear engagement ring. Laksh only made you wear engagement ring. I just corrected the place of ring as because of your stupidity. Equation of ring was wrong.

Swara : ( looking at him being dumbfounded) what?

Sanskar : yes.

Swara : Oh really Mr Maheshwari that I also could wear then why you made me wear?  ( raises eyebrows).

Sanskar : ( become dumbfounded by her question think something) I did this for helping you.

Swara : ( confused yet shocked listening him) what? How?

Sanskar : your hands have wound. ( while pointing toward her reddish hand which was burnt in apartment time) so I helped you in wearing ring and instead of saying thank you. You are blaming me. ( angrily).

Swara : what?

She gasped when Sanskar starts coming toward her angrily. She nervously take step back. Soon she stopped when she pin on wall. She looks at Sanskar who is looking at her angrily.

Sanskar​ : ( while pining her hands on wall)  What? What? I helped you and you are questioning me? ( angrily shouts).

Swara : ( nervously yet cutely) sorry.

Sanskar : ( shouts angrily) and who will say thank you?

Swara : ( make cry face) Thank you.

Sanskar : ( angrily) are you doing any favour on me saying this? Say with smile.

Swara : ( show him full teeth) thank you.

Sanskar : ( angrily) Good next time don't even dare okay?

Swara  nod yes vigorously. Sanskar turn to go. Swara take sigh but gasped seeing him again turn towards her . Sanskar looks down seeing him she also looks down but gasped when he pinch her nose. She looks at him with widened eyes before she react something. He go out from there with a slight smile on his face.