Shot 2

Hello dear readers!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like❤

Recap : Sanskar 's revenge game by targeting Swara from Laksh and Maheshwari family. Swara faced humiliation due to his planning. Call conversation of SwaSan. Swara provoke him to come in front of her. He agreed later kidnapped her revealed his master plan of his revenge.

SwaSan are standing in disguised form. Swara angrily stare him remembered how he forced her to come with him.

Flashback!

Sanskar come near Swara seeing his stern face. She feels nervous seeing him.

Sanskar : We have to move from here.

Swara : ( shocked ) what? ( get something) Oh! That's means my family came here in search of me that's why you are scared for being caught. Am I right?

Sanskar : ( laugh devilishly) Sanskar Maheshwari don't scare from anyone. This is a part of my revenge game and why I am doing this? It doesn't matter to you. just come with me without uttering anything.

Swara : and who made you think I will come with you?

Sanskar : ( smirk) you will come because you don't have any other option.

Swara : No Mr Sanskar Maheshwari! I will not go anywhere with you. I know my family will come and take me from here. I am not scared from you. ( angrily).

Sanskar : ( laugh devilishly) I think you don't love your mother or dida?

Swara become shocked listening him.

Swara : what you are trying to say? ( angrily inside scared seeing his smirk).

Sanskar : (smirk) Let me show you what I am trying to say.

He take his phone show her something. Swara become shocked seeing clip of Sharmistra and Dida are standing in hall of their house. Sharmistra crying in worry of Swara. Dida trying to console her saying everything will be alright. Tears brimmed in Swara 's eyes seeing them after 2 days.

Sanskar : See your mother and dida are so worried. They are very worried for your well beings. ( with fake sad face) but poor they are! They don't know they are also not safe. ( change his sad face into smirk make Swara shocked).

Sanskar sign Swara to look in phone. She looks become shocked seeing a men with gun pointing toward them. This shirked her heart seeing this. Sanskar smirk seeing her facial expression.

Sanskar : Now my appointed shooter just pointing his gun toward them but if you denied to accept my words. He can shoot too. Choice is yours. What do you want? Wanna accept my words or wanna looks your mother and dida in your stubbornness. ( smirk).

Suddenly he become shocked when Swara grab his collar angrily.

Swara : ( angrily) How dare you Mr Sanskar Maheshwari? How more you will stoop low for your revenge? How you can target my mother and dida? ( shouts on him).

Sanskar 's eyes become red in anger by her this act. Swara who is shouting on him hiss in pain when he jerk her hand grab her cheeks with his finger tightly. He bring his face close to her with red eyes in anger.

Sanskar : ( angrily) How dare you to put hand on Sanskar Maheshwari ' s collar? if I want I can finish you right now for your this act. ( shouts dangerously make her scared by his dangerous shouts) But I will not do. Because you are the pawn of my chess. ( leave her while jerking her make her stumble) that's why I am leaving you.

Swara rub her cheeks which become red with his finger tears at flowing from her eyes.

Sanskar : but still you need punishment so how? ( laugh devilishly) If you can't then your family have to be destroyed. ( smirk make Swara shocked and scared).