Happy Birthday, Satan

AN: Idk what I've created- and I'm sorry-

Satan woke up, yawning a bit as he stretched, careful not to interrupt his towers of books. He rolled over, and accidentally fell off the bed. "Oh- hahaha... guess I was closer to the edge than I thought... what day is it again?" He said as he rubbed his now bruised side. He yawned once more, and turned off his alarm clock. He looked to the calendar in his bedside drawer, and smiled as he saw the date. Today was his birthday!

Satan smiled a little, he used to dread his birthday, but after so much time has passed, and he read in a book that time can heal emotional wounds just as well as physical ones! Maybe his brothers have forgotten all about what happened with the war? Maybe he can finally have a happy birthday?

Satan's stomach grumbled as he thought. He remembered the birthday breakfast everyone pitched in for to make for Beel. It covered the whole table, and took the entire night to make, but it was worth the effort to see the happiness in Beel's eyes. Beel was so happy, but ate it all in an hour. Satan wondered if they might do something similar for him? Though, hopefully smaller, since there was no way Satan could eat that much.

Satan changed into his regular clothes, and walked downstairs to the dining room. He was so hungry, he couldn't wait to have some breakfast. But, when he got to the dining room, no one was there. Neither were they in the kitchen. "Hm... that's strange. They're usually here at this time." He said to himself. As he walked around, they were no where to be seen. He checked the living room, attic, storage room, game room, and all their bedrooms. He brothers were no where to be found. "Well... this is the weirdest surprise party I've ever had..." He said, as his stomach continued to growl in emptiness. "Ugh, is this how Beel feels all the time?" He asked himself, and then remembered the one place in the house he had yet to check.

Walking to where they kept the Grimore, he heard sobbing. Sodding like crying and pathetic hiccups from- Lucifer? No, Beelzebub... Belphegor? Mammon? Asmodeus?... All his brothers were crying. Satan was about to march over there and ask who did this to his brothers when...

"Oh, Lilith... why'd you have to leave?"

"I miss you so much..."

"I should've been a better big brother for you..."

"... I'll never forget you, Lilith..."

"Sister... please don't go forever..."

"You'll always be in my heart, sis..."

Satan froze in his steps when he heard their words. He saw they were all circled around Lilith's grave. Crying and broken as they clung to each other for support through something so difficult. "... oh..." Was all that escaped Satan as he felt tears roll down his own face. He bowed his head, "... I'm sorry..." And ran off back to his room. Quickly escaping the scene as he cried and cried.

"How could I be so stupid? Of course they're not going to celebrate MY birthday! I'm not even their brother! I'm just a mistake!"

Satan slammed the door shut to his room, and cried for hours on his bed. Curling up in his bed as all he could do was sob and sob. "... I should just leave and never come back... I bet they would all be happier if I was never even born... Maybe even Lilith would still be alive..."

"I'm a constant reminder of what they lost in that war... I'm a monster..."

"... I miss her too..." Satan broke down that day. Except, unlike his brothers, he was all alone. Hurt and crying with no one except his own bed and books to comfort him. But he just wanted his brothers.

...The Next Day...

Satan woke up. His eyes red and puffy from all the crying he's been doing. As he sat up on his bed, he felt his stomach growl and rumbled. "... Oh, right, I didn't eat yesterday..." Satan said to himself, and sighed. He got up, fixed his messy bed hair, put on some clothes that weren't stained with tears, and went downstairs to try and get something to eat without bothering his brothers grieving.