Chapter 1 (Prologue)

(Edited)

______________________________________
Third Person POV

"Mommy I made you and daddy a picture!" Izuku said as he held up a drawing of the 3 family members. Inko smiles at her child "We should put this art up on the fridge so Mommy and Papa can see it everyday when we go to the kitchen" She said as she smiles sweetly to him then went to the top kitchen cabin to grab a magnet and hanging up the picture that her son made on the fridge. Suddenly the front door swings opened and heavy footsteps comes in. Inko flinches as the door slammed closed, the green haired woman looked at him then makes her way from the kitchen to the hallway that leads to the front door, leaving Izuku behind. Once she sees who the person was, she sighed in relief.

It was just her husband, Hisashi Midoriya on the front door, huffing out a small smoke from his mouth due to the stress he has in his head. She walks over to him, kissing him on the cheek and taking the suitcase off of Hisashi's grip, "Had a hard day at work dear?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side a little. The man looked at his wife, softening his eyes a little and responded, "Yes..the company was much more busier than expected". Inko grabbed his hand, holding it and looking at him with a soft sweet smile, "You need to relax, you're overworking yourself and at least need some rest". Hisashi sighed and gives her a nod of agreement, then a small kiss was placed on her forehead, "I'm sorry my love, I promise that I will take care of myself more often", he said with a soft tone in his voice.

Izuku was peeking out of the kitchen as his eyes sparkles once he saw that his father was home from work, he ran up to him, hugging his leg then looked up to him, giving his dad a wide smile. "Papa, you're home!" he said with happiness in his voice

Hisashi looked down at his small son "Hey there champ! How's my broccoli doing?!" Hisashi asked, picking up the green hair boy from the floor, making him giggle "I drew a picture of us today! Mommy put it on the fridge so we can all see it everyday! " He exclaimed, his father smiled at him "That's wonderful, may I see it please?", Izuku nodded and hopped off of his father's arms, running to the kitchen to grab the picture then comes back in a few minutes, holding up and showing the piece of drawn paper. The man grabbed the paper and looks at it for a couple of minutes before smiling brightly and ruffles his hair, "It's a nice drawing Zuzu! Maybe you should become an artist when you grow up". That made Izuku puff his cheek, crossing his arms and said, "No way! I want to become a hero just like All Might!" he said, putting up a fist in the air in an enthusiasm way. "I want a quirk to be as cool as his!".

Having such hope in himself, it makes their parents proud to see their son being such a bright kid. They wanted to make sure that their son will have a bright future and the best life they could give him.

_________________________________________
[A/N]
Hello, this is your author, like I said before, I've been moving out of the BNHA fandom so I don't really know much about the character's personality but I will try to make it as how the characters are in the anime and manga. Thank you for your patiences.

Also according to wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my books are actually followed. So if you ended up liking this fanfic consider following me, it's free and you can always unfollow, enjoy the book!

(651 words)